my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid Link of the Day : Favorite current Voivod member and why?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid Link of the Day : Favorite current Voivod member and why?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 21, 2003 11:14     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Er, what I meant to say was :

What Flavour Am I?

I tashte like Alcohol.

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer.

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 21, 2003 12:03     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I taste like Menthol.

I am refreshingly different; some people don't appreciate that. My sharp honesty gets up some people's noses, while others really enjoy it. I am something of an acquired taste.

(If you were not Menthol you would be Tea.)

Not bad.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 21, 2003 16:55     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Beef. followed by alcohol. ha!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 21, 2003 17:16     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Worra load of bullshit and wank! Not at all happy with the result!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 21, 2003 18:21     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
peanut butter..."actually I wouldn't mind putting some of it on my @#!% so all of you could lick it off!"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan