my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Taken for a Ride

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taken for a Ride
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 20, 2003 00:36     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boy takes sitter's car for spin

Luling, Texas--An adventurous 6- year- old boy (SIX), is home safe after swiping his baby sitter's car and taking it on a 25- mile joyride.

The boy, whose name was not released (Mario Andretti IV perhaps?), hit three cars Wednesday before the battered Mazda's trip ended in a Luling H-E-B parking lot. The child ran into the grocery screaming and crying and told store employees that he didn't want to go to jail.

"All I can say is that an angel got my little baby home," the boy's mother, Stacy Blackmon, told the Austin American Statesman in Friday's editions. "We have been on our knees thanking God that he's OK."

The boy's journey began in Gonzales (speedy?) when he told the baby sitter, Pam Garza, that he was going next door to visit his grandfather. When he hadn't returned after 39 minutes, Garza looked outside, noticed that the boy and her car were gone, and called 911. Authorities said they do not plan to charge Garza in the incident (aww how fucking nice of them).

During his wild ride, several witnesses called police and reported a child driving a car and said he was crashing into other cars.

The half-hour trip he took down U.S. 183 (shit, was he really going 50?!?) included hills, a road repair zone and a narrow bridge.

"Apparently, several other witnesses also saw him driving the car and noted that he looked really small," said David Creed, deputy Luling police chief.

Luling is about 42 miles south of Austin.
--------------------------------------------

All I can say is, he must be a damn good driver!!!

|  IP: Logged
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted July 20, 2003 01:17     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Q. "So...tell me about your most recent experience babysitting.."

A. "Uh, little-dude stole my car, man, fucked some shit up."

Q. "I see. So...How's 7:30 Friday Night sound?"

A. "Yeah, Ok, Yeah."

***Only person in this country I think I'd trust to babysit my kids would be Bill Cosby.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 20, 2003 03:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
***Only person in this country I think I'd trust to babysit my kids would be Bill Cosby.

Well your kids sure would have a fine selection of cars, that's for sure!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 20, 2003 03:59     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't read, but I'm assuming that you need some help..possibly from a "goose-alomagist" as you might be from Canada?

(I fucking hate canadian geese btw.)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 20, 2003 04:24     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you on some kind of radical IQ killing drug or something? Poor-man's glue, fucking toluene? Have a model airplane addiction do ya?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan