my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 12 More Reasons why Voivod Rule!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 12 More Reasons why Voivod Rule!!!!
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted July 19, 2003 19:34     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some of the bands I heard (most for the first time)on Choiceradio.com Metal Rock station last night. Lots of laughs...

Angra (Double LOL)
Opera IX
Running Wild
Virgin Steele
Virus 7
Domine
Hammerfall
Rebaellivn
Blind Guardian (Triple LOL)
Vision of Disorder
Cradle of Filth
Red Giant

But hey, to each is own....Thank God/Dog for Voivod and the decent, intelligent, ORIGINAL music that it is.

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 19, 2003 22:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
[QB]Some of the bands I heard (most for the first time)on Choiceradio.com Metal Rock station last night. Lots of laughs...

Opera IX
Running Wild
Hammerfall
Cradle of Filth

[QB]

I totally dig these bands. While Hammerfall may no the the most original out there, the rest have no peers. You may not like Opera IX's or COF's vocals, but their music is well written, complex stuff.

Running Wild are also the ONLY pirate metal band in the world too!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted July 19, 2003 23:39       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so!
IP: Logged
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted July 20, 2003 00:02     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh...1st impressions. Saw Running Wild's "Conquistadors" video way back when. BUTT-Pirates....at best. But boy oh boy, this Choiceradio Metal Rock online sure is pretty swell. Hearing anything, everything, and nothing I've ever heard in the world of metal. And for the record, they played the live version of VV's "Forlon" tonight.

Sincerely,

Vim Rolfenhausott
C.E.O.
ChoiceRadio, Inc.
22 Acacia Ave
NY, NY, U.K.
EU6-17#^

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan