my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Iron Maiden Track!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: New Iron Maiden Track!!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 31, 2003 20:24     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The album cover reminds me of characters in stanley Kubrick's

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 31, 2003 20:29     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New tune is ok i guess, i was such a huge Maiden freak comin up but really it all stopped for me at Seventh Son... Also Maiden just played here yesterday @ nissan pavilion but i didnt get to catch the show, even if i wanted to i probally couldnt have drove.
no comment for the cover...

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 31, 2003 21:50     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Syl -
Are you in contact with the guy who's art link you posted?
If so, you need to tell him to break that page up!

There are way too many images for one page, X 1000.
I wouldn't be surprised if it locks up the comps of some people with dial-up connections.

And MAN does that Maiden cover suck!

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted August 01, 2003 18:02     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont know the dude who is doing this site. Hell the cover is bad but im warming up with some beers and wine before the gig tonight anyway.
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 02, 2003 22:02     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure they'll follow Dance of Death with the release of two more "best of's" and another double live CD, followed by a live DVD.

Like Rush, Maiden has gone corporate and has to release a live album every two years.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 22, 2003 10:55     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, the controversy is still on about the new Maiden album cover. Here's a suggestion from Maldoror himself (yes sir, m'am!)

This is what a real Iron Maiden looks like:

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted August 22, 2003 18:54     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I'm sure they'll follow Dance of Death with the release of two more "best of's" and another double live CD, followed by a live DVD.
Like Rush, Maiden has gone corporate and has to release a live album every two years.

And don't forget another round of re-masters. So far I have owned 5 copies of the first five albums: vinyl, cassette, CD, Castle re-master CD and the latest re-master CD. Enough already! I'm kinda glad that everything after SIT sucked (except BNW) so I don't feel like I must own it.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan