my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Introducing, in the red corner... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Introducing, in the red corner...
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 06, 2010 23:35     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Double-u-tee-eff? Where did this come from? This was 7 years ago!! Damn, I was unmarried, childless, living in Portland, Oregon and getting drunk every weekend!

We've sure come a long way.....I'm glad were all still here.....GROUP HUG!!!

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 07, 2010 10:57     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, no shit...don't know what the eff I was doing that long ago (prolly nothing), but YES! Group hug!!! And oh the good and bad times this site has got me through (sort of, haha) and where it's taking me *beams*...and now we're all on that assholian fuckbook. Group hugs there too.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 07, 2010 13:10     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still getting drunk every weekend.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 07, 2010 13:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:

You should also find a Wackenticket and get drunk with the rest of us!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 07, 2010 13:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:

I heart you AngelRat.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 07, 2010 13:57     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yay hugss!

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 07, 2010 14:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I want to see those red shorts...what happened??? Bring'em out baby!!
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 07, 2010 15:37     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
You should also find a Wackenticket and get drunk with the rest of us!

Drunk and wearing Speedos?

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 09, 2010 12:18     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hey, I want to see those red shorts...what happened??? Bring'em out baby!!

i knew i'd find someone who was on my side! what happened is right! we still havent made any progress!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 09, 2010 20:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah I wanna see em again, let's 'ave it

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 09, 2010 21:36     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 10, 2010 04:05     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh oh, that's real fashion of naikey......

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 10, 2010 10:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice Slaytanic...haha.

--------------------

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 10, 2010 16:16     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh man. more teasing! haha, come on - i wanna be able to put this next to my favorite photo ever of mille petrozza in little red shorts. you know...a pair of red-shorted-hot asses. does anyone post on the celtic frost forum? isnt that were the photo originally came from?

yes.... i am a detective right now.

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted May 10, 2010 23:44     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

i call it Blacky: I win : )

ps: keep all this for yourself...

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent ŕ supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 11, 2010 02:56     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dotrot_thrash:
does anyone post on the celtic frost forum?

Yup, I do once in a while

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 11, 2010 15:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah I used to, haven't for years though!
... is the picceh still there???

--------------------

String em up

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 11, 2010 18:57     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i tried doing a general search through the CF forum, but im not a member there yet so i couldnt really do it in depth. it appears that you have to wait until the administrator accepts your registration - so far no one has done that for me so i cant ask on there.

maybe you could just start a topic for anyone that has any photos from the frost/vod tour. (which we might all be interested in seeing) i know as a guy it must be embarassing to say "because i need the one with the little red shorts in it" hahaha

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 11, 2010 23:21     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have it saved...

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 12, 2010 12:22     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha! That is awesome Hatross!! The 'censored' image spurs the imagination and for some, this could be much better than the actual red shorts....NOT me, of course
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 12, 2010 12:34     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

OH MY GOD.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?!

TORTURE!

hahaha, i eagerly await seeing the real thing... (or you could just email it to me because im selfish and dont care about the others! joking )

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 15, 2010 20:31     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh no! haha - dead again!
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted May 17, 2010 13:01     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahahahaha! what's goin on here? haven't been here in ages and i return to see this thread? Great fotos Slay!

quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
A man plus little red shorts... Where's the comedy in that, I dunno... Sounds more like terror to me!

Were you talking about a nice girl, on the other hand...

Romance!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, je t'aime, mon amour...

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 18, 2010 14:36     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dear Dog! 2003! My first son wasn't even born, I just scored this job, and the red lobster album with Snake and Jasonic was new!

And those red shorts can't be unseen...

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 18, 2010 19:51     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and so far they havent been fully seen

hatross - im officially begging you to post the photo. *ultimate sad face* pretty please with a cherry on top!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan