my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Introducing, in the red corner... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Introducing, in the red corner...
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 18, 2003 19:31     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...wearing the red sequined thong, the newest member, err, Voivod fan to join the ranks of 'the coolest and most ravenous' fans in the Multiverse. Moi. Slugbutt, brother of the well known and well liked Hypergrrrl! Hypo-glycemic boy! Now if you all will excuse me I have to hit the stairmaster as my ass is a bit wobbly.
 |  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 18, 2003 22:00     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard! You've obviously heard a few thing about the site from Hypergrrl, but allow me to clarify things in an unbiased manner:

1. Kula is crazy. Don't listen to a word he says, it's all rambling gibberish.

2. Mezcalhead is crazy too. Girl crazy. All kidding aside, he is insane too, only there's usually booze involved so it's all in good fun.

Actually most of the Americans on here are rather frightening. Avoid them if you can. They like guns and shooting them.

3. h, Lycanthropy, Emlyn K Helicopter, nell, and the rest of the Brits are really nice people. Just don't piss them off by making fun of the Queen coz they're all crazy.

3. Noitall, Skulhed, Syl, Motordeth, blacky and the rest of the Eastern Canadian contingent are mean spirited, obnoxious braggarts without an ounce of couth between the lot of them. They are also rather crazy.

4. All the other Europeans who post here are super nice. Can't say a bad thing about them. Love 'em all. But they are crazy, so be careful.

It seems this place is infested with some kind of "insanity-fungus" that travels through the internet and gets in your computer. When you touch your mouse and then use that hand to wipe your eyes or something of that sort, you become infected. I (by using proper anti-virus protection) have avoided this plague like..., er, um...the plague. Everything I own is wrapped in plastic so I never actually have real physical contact with my belogings.

Anyways, I'll let you get back to surfing around, reading all the cool threads and downloading the oodles of wicked files good old warcorpse (crazy American) has posted for us.

Enjoy!

Yours truly,

Nuclear Friggin Vampire (Mrs)

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 18, 2003 22:53     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Slugbutt, welcome to VVF. Your thong sounds like it would go well with Away's little red shorts. Ask someone else to explain this to you. Feel free to post a picture in the "show yourself" topic. I'm sure BCoD would like to see that thong.

Now NV, I must protest, I am not an East Coast Crazy just because I presently live on the east coast. I consider myself a West Coast Wacko - as is my good friend El Indio. It's all the fresh air and clean living there that does it to you. But I do agree that I am a mean-spirited and obnoxious braggart.

And quit trying to pretend that you are protecting yourself from a virus just because you put those clear plastic dust covers on all of your furniture.

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted July 19, 2003 00:47     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Away wears little red shorts ?kinda like Lars with his nipple rings and little blue shorts
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 19, 2003 02:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think NIA has big blow-up posters of Away in red shorts all over her house like wall-paper.

Welcome Slugbutt. They forgot to mention I'm crazy too, but not as crazy as they are.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 19, 2003 06:08     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to my personal Purgatory, Slugbutt.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 19, 2003 07:30     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah man, hello! NucV kind of summed it all up there. Basically there are a lot of weird fucks on here. Somehow, I manage to stay above it all but its not easy.......
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted July 19, 2003 09:40     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
I think NIA has big blow-up posters of Away in red shorts all over her house like wall-paper.

Awww... that was supposed to be my birthday present to her!! Crap now I have to think of something else.

Welcome Slugbutt

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 19, 2003 12:56     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Now don't get carried away. I only have the red shorts photo on my coffee mug, my mouse pad and some coasters that I like to give as gifts.

VF, you can get me this one blown up for my b-day. lol!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 19, 2003 14:25     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:

Now don't get carried away. I only have the red shorts photo on my coffee mug, my mouse pad and some coasters that I like to give as gifts.

!! !!
I don't know about those shorts, JY -
but you have great taste in t-shirts!
(referring to the SECOND photo, of course)

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 21, 2003 05:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noooooo.... the scars on my eyes had almost healed. Now this. I can't take it anymore!
Grinning_Cheschire_Cat
VoivodFan
Member # 343

posted July 21, 2003 07:17     Profile for Grinning_Cheschire_Cat   Email Grinning_Cheschire_Cat     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:

is it only for the red shorts thingy or for Reed St Mark standing just next...
almost naked that is...

it must of been a hot summer of '86...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 21, 2003 08:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
3. Noitall, Skulhed, Syl, Motordeth, blacky and the rest of the Eastern Canadian contingent are mean spirited, obnoxious braggarts without an ounce of couth between the lot of them. They are also rather crazy.

I don't even know what half of these words mean. And if we sound rather crazy, it's only because english is our second language. We french so we not good english. We french better.

Bienvenue à bord!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 21, 2003 12:44     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, it's official - WELCOME ABOARD!

Hey, let's not think about red sequined thongs I guess it's right up there with hypersis' Virgin de Guadalupe Halloween costume last year! I can provide pictures of slugbutt and Voivod though - how would one go about posting these??

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 21, 2003 20:39     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks blokes and blokettes, ladies, grrrls, merci beaucoup, gracias and ha-wu!
I'm well aware of all the crazies as I've been visiting for over a year now. I'm just another crazy fan who likes Voivod, 80's only...kidding. Btw, I like really dig Angel Rat & Phobos! I tried to get Hypergrrl to listen to Phobos, but she just rolled her eyes and yelled out, "Tornado is coming to get you!"
I was almost forced to sign up a couple of months ago to tell that puzzled girl to shut the fuck up, however I didn't want to make my debut with any 'NEGATIVE' comments.

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 05, 2010 13:55     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NooOoOoOo! REVIVE! does anyone have this mentioned "red shorts" pic?
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted May 05, 2010 16:03     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You just won the EPIC BUMP of the year award!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 05, 2010 17:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehehehe show us yer pants

--------------------

String em up

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 05, 2010 17:42     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
epic bump indeed - but really just a girl in need of little red shorts if anyone has a copy of this saved on their computer and would be gracious enough to upload it since the link is totally dead - that would be ultimate rad.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 05, 2010 18:52     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah i remember this photo!
someone must have it??

--------------------

String em up

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 05, 2010 20:34     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What sick perv is responsible for this highly unnecessary bump-age?

I vote a resounding "no" on said photo resurrection!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 05, 2010 21:08     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*I* am the "sick perv" ...you know... as already stated, a female fan who just wanted to see the photo. i had no clue that this would be so highly offensive. jesus.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 06, 2010 00:26     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's called "humor" man. Ease up.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 06, 2010 14:48     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A man plus little red shorts... Where's the comedy in that, I dunno... Sounds more like terror to me!

Were you talking about a nice girl, on the other hand...

Romance!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, je t'aime, mon amour...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 06, 2010 19:32     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
It's called "humor" man. Ease up.

sorry! peace pipe?

and is that russel brand? god, he's horrible - but atleast he's wearing little red shorts! hot damn!

i can see why you guys would dig the babe as well.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan