my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Ugly English Football Genius Invades Canada

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ugly English Football Genius Invades Canada
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 18, 2003 08:04     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Peter Beardsley is in Canada to coach youngsters involved in soccer camps and to appear at a talk-in on July 26th in down-town Toronto at 8pm in the Duke of Gloucester, Toronto, Tel: (416) 961 9704
Tickets are $20 with proceeds going to support local youth soccer camps.

It's time to drop that hockey shit and learn from the master!!
It's also a very slow day at work...

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 18, 2003 08:15     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And there was me, thinking I'd never have to look at Peter Beardsley again, seeing as her retired.

Damn you H! Damn you!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 18, 2003 08:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 18, 2003 08:40     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh heh.. look at the hockey players trying to make themselves as ugly as Sir Peter. They'll never manage it!
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted July 18, 2003 08:49     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

GO LEAFS GO!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan