my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » You WANT to read it.. you know you do...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You WANT to read it.. you know you do...
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 18, 2003 06:02     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I know about how I am always going on about Napalm 'Fucking' Death.

Now, I have finally blown the wad and written a very satisfying review:

Words From The Exit Wound

ahhhhhhhhh
Maybe now I'll shut the 'F' up for a while.

(besides, MARTHA FUCKING SPLATTERHEAD is COMIN' to TOWN soon, baby!)

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 18, 2003 08:59     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He he, I like that:
"Great Music to Play While: Cleaning the House"

Classic!

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted July 18, 2003 15:38     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just want to add that "Ulterior Exterior" is my all-time favorite Napalm song. Definitive death/grind as far as I'm concerned.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 18, 2003 21:49     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah good choice, ant.
I just analyzed Infiltraitor and left it at that, rather
than bog down the review with individual track breakdowns.

I have added another bit to the review about the merits of Death/ Grind vocalists.

RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted July 18, 2003 22:26     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You got me pumped. It's in the player in t- minus 50 seconds...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 19, 2003 03:15     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pretty good review. OK, pretty DAMN good. Did you make A+'s in english class, if in fact you went? Enjoy reading your stuff, keep it coming!

I think I'm going to pick up ND's best-of next week. No wait, I AM going to.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 19, 2003 05:37     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn straight, the Best-of is great. My attempted review's in the 'Too Scared to Scream' section (I hope!).

Nice review Tangento! Also noticed your 'have I done us proud' post on the ND message boards... heh heh.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 19, 2003 14:09     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Damn straight, the Best-of is great. My attempted review's in the 'Too Scared to Scream' section (I hope!).

Nice review Tangento! Also noticed your 'have I done us proud' post on the ND message boards... heh heh.

Yeah, have you noticed that ol' Barney has been posting again over there?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 19, 2003 14:19     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Pretty good review. OK, pretty DAMN good. Did you make A+'s in english class, if in fact you went? Enjoy reading your stuff, keep it coming!

I think I'm going to pick up ND's best-of next week. No wait, I AM going to.

HA! A+ in English? I never even went!
That shit bored me to tears, but I somehow managed to escape High School with decent grammar.

Everyone: Thanks for reading it!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 19, 2003 15:07     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Yeah, have you noticed that ol' Barney has been posting again over there?

Yes, yes I have.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan