my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Best news for The Accused fans

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best news for The Accused fans
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted July 18, 2003 01:22       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got word from Blaine himself that The Accused have been rehearsing for 3 months now and plan to start touring this fall.
IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 18, 2003 05:55     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOEEEEEEE_LEEEEEEEEE MUTHA-FUKKKKKIN SHEEEEP SHEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!

You just made my fucking MILLENIUM!!

HOT fuckin' DAMN!!

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 18, 2003 06:10     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
::wipes away the drool and blood::

so you are in touch with Blaine Fart?
I'd love to ask him what ever happened to the INTERVIEW I sent him about a year and a half ago...

Ahh who cares, anyway?
I am a happy camper today.

P.S.
I can trust you as a Voivod fan enough to be able to leak this incredible news on my site?

Or maybe Blaine would not like this quite yet?

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted July 18, 2003 07:46       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is his email answering my questions:the fartz are all but dead..the accused..well we started practicing
about a
month ago...we should be playing live by the fall..i do sell on ebay
occasionally...i go by agent0-m
blaine

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 18, 2003 12:14     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! An Accused reunion? That'd shake shit up around here a bit! Talk about a band I have seen countless amounts of times back in the day... The Accused seemed to open for every touring hardcore/metal act that rolled through Seattle in the mid-80's.

Strangely enough, I have been archiving some of my vinyl and just finished up the following tracks from Thrasher Magazine's "Skate Rock Vol. 3, Wild Riders Of Boards".

Take No Prisoners
Splatter Rock
W.C.A.L.T.

Although these tunes later surfaced on "More Fun Than An Open Casket Funeral" these are the 1985 recodings w/original bassist Chewy and his nice distorted bass-tones!

I dunno how rare these are or anything, but they are at least unusual and I thought you all might dig hearing them.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 18, 2003 17:47     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ill drive far for this.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted July 18, 2003 17:53       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I little spoiler news:I just sent a rare demos cassette to Blaine to be put on a cd and he said he has an Accused Archives cassette he is currently putting on cd,so all that old rare stuff will be in available soon!!!
Blaine's also interested in making a Martha Slatterhead movie,so if anybody has connections let me know.I would love to see it happen!

RIFLEFIST
VoivodFan
Member # 180

posted July 18, 2003 20:21     Profile for RIFLEFIST   Email RIFLEFIST     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RIFLEFIST + MARTHA
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted July 21, 2003 00:01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those track sound great,thanks
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 21, 2003 00:29     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the vintage tracks, X-D!
Cool shit.
A Martha Movie? THAT would be cinematic insanity.

tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted July 21, 2003 10:35     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seeing them live again would be more fun than an open casket funeral.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 21, 2003 18:59     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember Chewy "overdosing" a few years ago over here in Bremerton. Infact, Someone I used to know came over to my girlfriend's house just down the road from where it happened. He told us that he had just come from a party where the ambulance were trying to resuscitate him. Unfortunately he didn't make it.
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted July 22, 2003 00:35     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(in incredulous tones)-"NnnnnOOOO FFFffuuuccckinnnggg WWWwwaayy!!!!!" The Accused back as a band!!! Very,very interesting...I listened to these guys stuff back in "high school-hell" during the mid 80's.I played the hell out of their demos in my Walkman on the school bus while the other kids gave me dirty looks! I only saw them one time,back in 1990-had a swell time! Although I'm very suspicious of these "band reunions"(most of the time it's "sucky"),it would be quite interesting to see if these guys still "got it".
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted July 25, 2003 07:48       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
X-D , do you have any more old tracks i could download.I want to burn those 3 on to a cd but i would prefer to use up more of the cd.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan