my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » It's my birthday!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's my birthday!!!
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted July 15, 2003 00:49     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, yeah its my birthday today! I'm 16 now! Am I the youngest Vodfan on the board? Anyway, its cool!
 |  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 15, 2003 01:43     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well happy birthday d00d! Nice to have another Cancer on board. My b-day was last week. Nobody said nuthin'

16 eh? Here's some elderly advice from an old fart who don't know squat (me):

Keep yer nose out of shit, coz it stinks.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 15, 2003 02:15     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, hell, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you! MotorDeth, keep NucVamp's advice in mind, those are words of wisdom

BTW, how old/young are you now, NucV.?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 15, 2003 02:52     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish you both a Happy Birthday and a wonderful year to come.

...And now, it's time for my generic yet spiffy birthday greeting,
which I have first 'stolen' from American Greetings in lieu of a $14.00 fee,
{ }
and then archived for just such occasions:

For you both:

Tangento's Generic Yet Spiffy Birthday Greeting

Hope you enjoy it, 'podners

BTW - Motordeth, I am surprised at your age... you come across very mature for a 15/ 16-year old.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 15, 2003 03:04     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MD!!! Havva good one. (don't get caught drinking!)

There seem to be alot of cancers here...I think schroeder and h are too.

WATERY signs RULE!

---also Happy belated Nuclear Vamp!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 15, 2003 04:24     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, you are the youngest *regular* here. I'm 17 in December.

Happy Birthday man! Many happy returns etc. etc. etc.

And happy birthday to you too Nuke. You have to tell us these things!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 15, 2003 04:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Many happy beer-runs MD and Nuc V! Not that I'm biased or anything but July rules for birthday's. Always killer weather!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 15, 2003 07:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday everybody!

Now i have several Beers to drink.
Cheers!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 15, 2003 08:22     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Fonne Bête, Motordeth!!! Et profite bien de ton âge pour faire des conneries, parce qu'après, on n'a plus le temps!

Happy B-Day too, Nuke!!!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 15, 2003 10:03     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the well wishes folks. To be honest, birthday's don't mean that much to me. I actually worked on it this year. 5pm til 4am shift.

quote:
Originally posted by Hiisi:

BTW, how old/young are you now, NucV.?

I am a whopping 33 years young.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 15, 2003 10:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, dude. I remember you mentioning that last week and I completely forgot. I'm completely worthless. That must have been what the party was for Sunday eh?

And happy b-day to you MotorD! Man, wish I was sixteen again.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 15, 2003 11:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My painfull B-day past by on the 3rd. Worked 11 hours came home and did notheing!!!

Happy Birthday Motordeth...nice to see the new generation appreciate good music still...maybe there is hope! Hope ya had a good day.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 15, 2003 14:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well then, happy birthday for the three of you!!! You guys know you rule, you don't need to be remembered of that all the time!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 15, 2003 15:13     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
notre cher Moto,
c'est a ton tour
de te laisser parler d'amour,
notre cher Moto, c'est a ton tour
de te laisser parler d'amourrrrrrrrrrrr

belated birthday wishes to NV and Schroeder too!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 15, 2003 15:18     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy belated B-Day, Schroeder.
You know where to click ^^^^

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 15, 2003 15:25     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-day y'all!

I'll have another drink on ya.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 15, 2003 17:31     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
jeez, happy b-day, you whack posters!!! have a good one and get drunk....
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 15, 2003 23:25     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well hell! Happy fuckin' birthday to ya'll!

Schroeder and Nuclear Vampire... what's good for ya!

Motordeth... Cheers!

j/k Motordeth! Salut!

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted July 16, 2003 09:14     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THANK YOU ALL!!!

Hummm...MILK!!!
Hey X-D what's up for the trade???

NP:SOD/Milk

Rattlehead
VoivodFan
Member # 326

posted July 16, 2003 09:54     Profile for Rattlehead   Email Rattlehead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B Day and have a great day
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 16, 2003 12:57     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jasonic:
Happy B Day and have a great day

Jasonic
...did I miss something here?

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted July 16, 2003 15:52     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Desole Moto, bonne fete en retard, prend une biere sur mon ardoise.
J'te fait parvenir un petit quelque choise.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted July 16, 2003 16:04     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes! Merci à tous! Thanks to all!!!

Ok Blacky, tu as prit ma curiosité!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 16, 2003 21:54     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well thak y'all for the nice wishes. Happy belated to you schroeder!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan