my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid Link of the Day, evening, whatevah

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid Link of the Day, evening, whatevah
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 14, 2003 21:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
chthonic ionic

gotta love a hater!

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 14, 2003 21:44     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fun,fun,fun. altho i like the website "Cthonic Reducer" mo betta.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 15, 2003 05:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe he, I typed in Slayer and the dumbass tells me how much he hates the Buffy the Vampire Slayer soundtrack. He really knows his shit!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 15, 2003 05:58     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 15, 2003 08:51     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I had to abandon listening to the opening track, Killing Technology after my nose and ears began to bleed. How many times does Voivod need to tell us all about their miserable fucking life? Track four, Too Scared To Scream just reeks of teenage bedroom poetry and should have stayed there. If you've just bought Killing Technology, take my advice and get a big black marker and scrawl all over track 5, Forgotten In Space *before* you play it. If you've already played it, you no doubt know all about the gentle sound of nails being slowly drawn down a blackboard by the Marquis De Sade it produces from your speakers.

The chorus of Ravenous Medicine will haunt me for years to come, sounding as it does like that buzzing, ringing sound you get if you stick your fingers in a wall socket. Just because the whole album stinks doesn't mean you can get away with offerings like track 7, Order Of The Blackguards - I'm still reeling from the onslaught of what sounds like my grandfather trying to fart through a tuba.

In fact, there's no excuse for people buying this and taking it into their homes to tortute their innocent children.

If you still like this crap, go buy it on amazon or something."

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted July 15, 2003 12:08     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Voivod? Oh my God. I thought Voivod's fans died out years ago. I remember War and Pain as being particularly awful...

We should ban things like track two, Warriors Of Ice from ever being played on public radio. Oh? We have? Well, I'm starting a campaign to ban it from being played in private too. You've probably guessed that I don't like Voivod very much. It's due to being assaulted by things like a coked-up Andrew Lloyd-Webber writing a never-ending stream of musical obscenities dribbling through my ears and out onto the carpet, or Blower as it is known on the back of CD. Live For Violence isn't that bad. Ha ha. Got you. It's just a tiny bit worse than, say, the sound of the sort of hold music that loses customers not to your competitors but to the undertakers.

Like my four year old's aborted attempts at sex with a panda, track 9, Nuclear War is only really listenable after carefully inserting your fists into your ears. Don't worry about getting them out again - there's more on this album you'll want to not hear too.

In fact, I feel violated from just having to discuss this stuff with you.

If you still like this crap, go buy it on amazon or something."

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan