my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » S.O.D. Track and 'Hey Schroeder'

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: S.O.D. Track and 'Hey Schroeder'
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 14, 2003 14:09     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is in response to the 'Get any new CDs lately?' thread -

Warcorpse brought up the mucho hilarious SOD/ Scorpions 'cover' tune,
and I just figured WTF:

S.O.D. - Rock You Like A Hurricane

And for Schroeder:

I just wondered if you happened to grab the latest track on the diversions thread by Thinking Plague.
With your love for Porcupine Tree and seemingly 'proggish' leanings,
I just wondered what your thoughts would be.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 14, 2003 14:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where the hell is the Schroedmeister??? Must be on vacation.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 14, 2003 19:13     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
http://www.tangento.net/sod-rockyoulikeahurricane.mp3

thanks!

Oh you needed it?
Shit, that was the least I could do.

Schroeder posted today, Mez.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 14, 2003 20:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't had too much to say lately and have been busy with other shit. I saw a lot of politacal crap on this forum in the last few weeks so I avoided most of the topics...that's not why I'm here! I totally appreciate Warcorpse for creating a separate place (Technocratic Manipulators) for people to bash out their polical differences...you won't be finding me in there!

Don't worry (or cheer) I'm still around. I've also been posting on the Death Angel site, but must say Warcorpse does a far better job of setting up this forum to make it easier to keep track of things.

I'll have to look into the Thinking Plague (if it's still there)
thanks for caring

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted July 15, 2003 09:15     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I saw a lot of politacal crap on this forum in the last few weeks so I avoided most of the topics...that's not why I'm here! I totally appreciate Warcorpse for creating a separate place (Technocratic Manipulators) for people to bash out their polical differences...you won't be finding me in there!

Don't worry (or cheer) I'm still around. I've also been posting on the Death Angel site, but must say Warcorpse does a far better job of setting up this forum to make it easier to keep track of things.

I'm with you on that Shroeder!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan