my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Ozzy - "Red Bull leads to crack"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ozzy - "Red Bull leads to crack"
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 10, 2003 19:31     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ozzy announces new episodes
Changes stance on pot legalization.

DOUG CAMILLI
The Gazette

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Ozzy Osbourne has confirmed there will be 20 new episodes of The Osbournes, on the air starting early in 2004.

(I've been thinking about this show: if it were a cartoon, like The Simpsons, everybody would think it was too unbelievable and the family members were too impossible to identify with. Truth is not only stranger than fiction, it's worse. But I digress.)

Meanwhile, Ozzy says he will no longer endorse marijuana-legalization campaigns, following his son Jack's problem with the prescription painkiller OxyContin. As often happens with converts, Ozzy sounds remarkably zealous in his new stance: "I used to think they should legalize pot, but ... they should ban the lot. One thing leads to another - coffee leads to Red Bull, Red Bull leads to crack ... The thing that's amazing was how rapidly (Jack) went from smoking pot to doing hillbilly heroin."

- - -

|  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 10, 2003 19:39     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I agree.

In the beginning I only ate popcorn and candy a couple of times a week, but now I'm a full blown heroin addict riding the "horse" every single day!

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 10, 2003 19:47     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He forgot to mention that children who play too much video games can die of cardiac arrest.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 10, 2003 21:47     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i knew Red Bull was the gateway drug!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 11, 2003 05:12     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gee... and I thought it was living in LA under the glare of the paperazzi leads to crack.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 11, 2003 05:19     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now forgive me for being cynical, but I can't believe that I was the only one to see 'Jack in Rehab' coming from a mile off.

I enjoy his torment.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 11, 2003 07:44     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ozzy is one of the biggest dumbasses on the Planet.
I cant believe that anyone would actually listen to what he says.
His son is a dumbass too! He is such a pussy.
Has onle little bad experience with some crack and wimps out.
Runs into rehab like he was some kind of crack veteran and then cries to mommy.
What a bunch of STUPID people they are.
The WHOLE family.
Its good entertainment watching stupid people saying and doing stupid things.

Voivod shouldnt even be on this worthless tour.
In the end, everyone will see that it hasnt gained them a damn thing.

You know what i tell kids?
SMOKE POT....and SMOKE A LOT OF IT! And while you are at it Drop out of School!
Of course...they never listen to me.

Anyways....Damn i hate Ozzy!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 11, 2003 08:46     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
He forgot to mention that children who play too much video games can die of cardiac arrest.

Video games lead to Voivodfan.com. I think I need to go on rehab now. Look what we have become.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 11, 2003 10:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not wearing a belt leads to butt crack, too.
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 11, 2003 11:43     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And not smacking your kids in the mouth enough can lead to spastic children.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted July 11, 2003 12:43     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Spastik Children... now *there* was a stupid Tuesday-night fuckabout band to be proud of... (points go to anyone who knows what the hell I'm on about).

Oh, and what was the other thing... oh, yah, shut up.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 12, 2003 11:55     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And Ozzy forgot to say how excessive caffeine use and drinking too much coffee can lead to heart attacks later in life.
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 20, 2003 14:44     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ozzy also forgot to mention how if you live near a major freeway, the carbon monoxide released into your neighborhood will eventually take five years off of your lifespan.

Can you think of anything else?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 20, 2003 16:39     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Spastik Children... now *there* was a stupid Tuesday-night fuckabout band to be proud of... (points go to anyone who knows what the hell I'm on about).

Oh, and what was the other thing... oh, yah, shut up.

Wasn't it Hetfield and Burton + others?

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted July 20, 2003 17:11     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh... Spastic Children!
I remember that shit! & miss it.
Back in the day when there was an "Alcoholica".. That ruled.

St.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan