my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod dart flights ???!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod dart flights ???!!!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2003 02:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi there,

i am getting into darts better and better
and played a tournament yesterday. Played against the "to be no. 1 of the tournament" and (of course) lost.

But i am wondering if any of you guys ever seen any Voivod dart flights??

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 07, 2003 03:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There was a Voivod dart fight towards the end of the Angelrat sesions. It got very ugly.

Blacky won but Away was a bad looser and changed the result. And thats why Blacky isn't in the Clouds In My House video, and also thats why Away grew his hair back (to hide the pin-prick scars in his forehead).

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2003 05:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Emlyn. That was just the answer i needed. I admire your humor. Come from England i believe??
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 07, 2003 09:06     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes I am. But the grand tradition of darts is also practiced to a high standard in the Americas.

It's the audience I watch it for, though.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 07, 2003 09:22     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The audience goes wild on occasion. I love that to watch that too.

When i was throwing my darts approx. 150 people were watching (because of my opponent...) They weren't that loud i must say. But it didn't give me shivers at all.

Come to my question, anyone seen any flights ?????

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan