my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Psychic Hyper Cube

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Psychic Hyper Cube
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted July 04, 2003 13:59     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Nothing can stop the evacuation
Nothing can stop the psychic vacuum

here some Away art ripoff

|  IP: Logged
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted July 04, 2003 14:04     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hypercube

Snake

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted July 04, 2003 17:34     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LoL, did you draw the first one yourself? The second one is really funny.
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted July 04, 2003 19:24     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I draw the first one and it's largely inspired by the drawing for Into my Hypercube from the Nothingface album. Snake was messed up using Photoshop. The picture is from a gig they did just before recording the new record. I tried to get an over radiated vibe from the Dimension Hatross... Dimension Hatross ......
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 06, 2003 05:41     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you guys see a face when you turn the Hypercube picture from the CD upside down, or is it just me?
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted July 06, 2003 10:20     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I see a skull yeah! hehe! Here's the upside down pic for all of you who want to check it out:

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 07, 2003 00:21     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, sorry to give it "away", Away! Alot of his art has hidden faces and stuff. Multiple pictures in one, artistic overtime.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 07, 2003 09:42     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, you're not giving it away, the song itself talks about "cuboid upside-down cell".

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan