my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Enough with the fucking Lists!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Enough with the fucking Lists!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 01, 2003 10:54     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..please! Do you think anyone cares who your favourite fucking tamborine soloist is?

Fuck off.
ekh

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 01, 2003 10:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I couldnt agree more!

Enough of those top-tens and whatnots. Self-indulgent, endlessly arguable, and pointless.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 01, 2003 11:39     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you! Glad to see I am not the only one sick of these fuckin' lists.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 01, 2003 11:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to start a list of people who hate lists:

1. Emlyn K. Helicopter
2. Skulhed
3. X-D

...i'm very sorry. hahahahaaa

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 01, 2003 15:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahahaha! Nia that was funny.
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted July 03, 2003 03:45     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I am largely ambivalent when it comes to these lists. I find it hard to really come up with a certain musican or group (other than Voivod of course!) whom I consider to be really good or far superior to others. Sure I have favorites but then again, I hate "squaring them off" against each other. If I happen to like music by a band or musician, I will listen more so. If I don't then I definatly won't! On the other hand I find it interesting and quite often amusing to see what others are currently listening to. But usually I view lists in general much the same way as I view awards shows like the Grammies - FUCKING IRRELEVANT!!! Who cares about whom Rolling Stone views as the top one hundred bands in america! All that largely says to me is that a huge group of people out there listen to fucking shitty music!!! Usually it just shows to me yet another 100 C.D.'s to avoid buying! Woops, I sort of lost control of myself there! I haven't been sleeping properly lately... Again! I'm suffering from yet another chemical imbalance!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan