my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » How shite are Ash. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: How shite are Ash.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 01, 2003 04:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
But in "historical retrospect", it was just 15 minutes (or however long the song was) of collective fame for ALL the hard rock keyboard(ists?) that ever lived. da..da da daa..dadadadaaa...da..da..da..

You wouldn't say that if you witnessed Rick Wakeman (in his cape and absurd 12-keyboard rig) having a High Octane prog-solo dual with a redlining Steve Howe the other day, as I did.

Fuck, if Yes come anywhere near your city on thier current tour you MUST see them! Its the best thing I've ever seen, ever.

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted July 01, 2003 06:56     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
-Michael Bolton: I hate him even more than the guy in the movie "Office Space".

Have you seen my stapler?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 01, 2003 09:36     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any emo-core band is on the top of my hatred-list right now. Emotional punk? Aw, come on, get a life! Sitting at a corner and crying like a fucking baby? How nu-metal is that, for God's sake???
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 02, 2003 07:29     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
You wouldn't say that if you witnessed Rick Wakeman (in his cape and absurd 12-keyboard rig) having a High Octane prog-solo dual with a redlining Steve Howe the other day, as I did.

Oh boy, Rick Wakeman in the Yessongs movie rules! He had this silver cape, long blond hairs, millions of synths and even mirrors so you could look at his playing! Is he still in Yes?

For the hate part of this topic, I have only one name, but not the least. People from Québec, you'll understand. His name is:
Éric Lapointe.

Talk about a no-voice, no-talent worthless piece of shit. Thinks he's a rocker but looks like a stoopid dwarf. His guitar player has this annoying Budweiser ad guitar tone. And he sells tons of records. He plays on every fucking radio stations. Why? I don't understand why people like him. He opened for the Stones in Paris. How come? HE HAS NO FUCKING TALENT!!! FUCK OFF AND DIE, YOU SCUM!!!

Ah, that felt good.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan