my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » new cd's for sale (Cheap)!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new cd's for sale (Cheap)!
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 24, 2003 15:26       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just bought these cd yesterday but don't really care for them.
The music is great but i just can't get into the cd.I think it's the vocals? Anyway i can't return them because i opened them and if i take them to a resell store i'll get ripped off.
I would like to get atleast half my money back.I paid almost $20.00 for each of them.
They are:Superjoint Ritual-Use once & destroy
Anthrax-We've come for you all &
Black label society-Blessed Hellride
The 3 cost me over $60.00 with tax but i'll let all 3 go for $40.00 and i'll cover the shipping.
All cd's are brand new!

IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 24, 2003 15:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHAT????

I cant believe you dont like Superjoint Ritual or Black Label Society!

Those are killer!

Oh well...to each his own i guess.

What about just hanging on to them till one day you might like them.
Or giving them to Friends.

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 24, 2003 16:09       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am listening to them all again right now and i really love the music for all these cd's,i guess i should give it some more time.
the music kicks ass........

IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 25, 2003 06:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit at least give SJR a bleeding chance! I know Phil kind of ruins the music with his screaming, but you are right about the music kicking ass. Phil is temporarily(?) putting off PanterA and DOWN just to focus on this specimen of a band now, they are recording a new album. Jimmy Bower is one HELL of a guitarist too, that clanky/raw sound is all his. Check out Eyehategod for more Bower-power, real sludgy-doomy-sabbathy shit (even if the 'singer' sucks ass) .

SJR

EYEHATEGOD

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan