my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey!
Tony
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 238

posted June 22, 2003 17:35     Profile for Tony   Email Tony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, im kinda new around here, i have been here for awhile but i just dont post to much, some people know me As Echofan, but here i just go as Tony, anyways, voivod kicks ass.

another thing i wanted to say was, that Snake is On dave grohls metal project Probot and its coming out this fall, also arya and the singer from Napalm death! are also on the record,

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 22, 2003 18:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, look, there's Junior. (When does school start again???)

So what other VV have you bought now other than the one with Jasophonic?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 22, 2003 22:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi EchoFan! I was wondering what happened to you!

Good to see you around again.

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted June 23, 2003 02:01     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What does it take to become a true Voivod Fan? Cuz basically I got all the albums but Angel Rat, Killing Tech, Roar, and Lives.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 23, 2003 02:28     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know about all this 'true fan' stuff, but I would say that Kill Tech is a must for any metalhead.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 23, 2003 05:03     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No such thing as a 'true fan' of any band.

But gow ith what Tangento says. If you haven't heard Killing Tech, you haven't lived!

Yeah, the Probot project might be cool. Lee Dorrian, Lemmy, Tom Fischer... oh, and Snake. And King Diamond. *shudders*.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted June 23, 2003 05:27     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Yeah, the Probot project might be cool. Lee Dorrian, Lemmy, Tom Fischer... oh, and Snake. And King Diamond. *shudders*.

...I'm pretty sure Wino is on it too.

tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted June 23, 2003 08:31     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SoCxNe0rC:
What does it take to become a true Voivod Fan? Cuz basically I got all the albums but Angel Rat, Killing Tech, Roar, and Lives.

Who knows what makes you a real fan, however,

GO OUT AND BUY KILLING TECHNOLOGY TODAY!
DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!
GET IT NOW!

Tony
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 238

posted June 23, 2003 22:46     Profile for Tony   Email Tony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
other albums that i have right now, are killing technology and nothingface! and they kick ass,

right now im really into the band lamb of god, they are pretty fucking good, schools all out for me now Mez, i just finished my last exam today and im off to college, well work first.

Hey KK! hope everythings going good with you too man,

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted June 23, 2003 23:53     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love Dave Grolsch. Especially when he writes MTV be-bop rock and rips off Swervedriver..

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan