my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Pics from 1987

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics from 1987
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 22, 2003 06:57     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Upps, same as i wrote at the official HP before.
I uploaded my old pics to my site.
There's a few technicial difficulties of the Provider, but the Voivod-Pics you can watch.
Voivod Pics

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 22, 2003 08:39     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool! Thanks for sharing!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 22, 2003 08:59     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They're all very, very cool shots!
Thank you!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 23, 2003 10:11     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice pics man!!! Maybe you got some Kreator pics also.... Correct me if I'm wrong, but they played with Kreator there, right?!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 23, 2003 11:32     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's classic! Anybody know who she is?
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 23, 2003 11:49     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, I wasn't wrong!!! Post the Kreator pics too!!!!!!!!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 23, 2003 12:13     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's Annie Deschenes.
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 23, 2003 13:45     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Gerfat, got no pics of Kreator.
They had a terrible sound, so we didn't watch them.

@ Noitall: Who is Annie Deschenes?

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 23, 2003 15:14     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks anyway...
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted June 23, 2003 21:04     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Annie is a very long time friend, she is from Jonquiere as well and she was from time to time on tour with us. She was also the person that cut my hair. She was in Germany that year because she was studing german.

Thanks Mister President for the pictures, very nice indeed.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted July 07, 2003 07:43     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
vielen Dank President X-D!

kannst du mir bitte kontaktieren? mein mail kannst du in meinem Profil finden.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan