my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » BURN ANY CHURCHES LATELY????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BURN ANY CHURCHES LATELY????
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 22, 2003 04:03     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooops, sorry, wrong web site...I must have thought I was on "burnanychurcheslatelyfanforum.com" (?)
 |  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 22, 2003 04:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you build 'em, we'll burn 'em!
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 22, 2003 04:21     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
If you build 'em, we'll burn 'em!

Can I build one next door to you?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 22, 2003 04:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As long as I can be the pastor and have all the choirboys I want.
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted June 22, 2003 04:31     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
As long as I can be the pastor and have all the choirboys I want.

LOL Tasteless though...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 22, 2003 04:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha, well, not really...taste like choirboy! OK I'll stop now...I forgot it was Sunday.
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted June 22, 2003 07:40     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's always confession on sunday I suppose...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 22, 2003 07:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted June 22, 2003 08:31     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool cover, but the comments on the songs on mp3.com were hilarious...
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted June 22, 2003 14:10     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Lord will punish you.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 22, 2003 18:03     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
The Lord will punish you.

The only good Christians are trapped inside the burning church.

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted June 22, 2003 22:48     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh Yesss!

I love the smell of burning churches in the morning!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 23, 2003 16:00     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by satan:
Ahhh Yesss!

I love the smell of burning churches in the morning!

Smells like...marshmallows!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted June 23, 2003 16:24     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Burning churches sukks. It's a crime against architecture. Most of 'em are beautiful buildings.

Just kick those fukkin Christians out and use those beautiful buildings for useful purposes instead (Black Metal concerts or virgin sacrifice for an instance).

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 23, 2003 22:20     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha! Yeah! I like that idea too!
Flush all the Christians out of theyre Churches, like at the end of the old British Movie 'If...' with Malcom McDowell, and mow them down with gunfire!

Then Defile the Sanctuary with Blood and Metal!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan