Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Black activist arrested in USA - for having wrong opinion

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black activist arrested in USA - for having wrong opinion
VoivodFan
Member # 319

posted June 18, 2003 22:07     Profile for 666   Email 666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The government is trying to put Mr. Doles in federal prison for 10 years on a "felon in possession of a firearm" charge despite the fact that he has never been charged or convisted of a felony. I believe he had a misdemeanor assault charge years ago when he gave an attitude adjustment to a guy who had threatened his family.

After being released from probation, Chester received a written document from his probation officer which stated that his rights
(including the right to bear arms) had been fully restored. Because of his years of activism, the F.B.I. reportedly spent 2 years and over a million dollars to investigate him in an attempt to uncover evidence of illegal activity. They couldn't. Instead they used taxpayer money to raid his home with almost 100 agents.

They confiscated legally owned firearms from family members, including a squirrel rifle his wife had owned since she was a
teenager. The government has sweetly offered to spare him the expense of a trial if he agrees to go to prison for 8 years. This is another example of an illegal government attacking its own citizens for having the wrong thoughts.

Chester is a good guy and the loving father of 11 children
and your support is greatly appreciated. Go to the concert or visit the website below to help him out.
http://WWW.FREECHESTERDOLES.COM/

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 18, 2003 23:20     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Good.
Maybe they'll get you next.

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted June 18, 2003 23:24     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Is that guy a black activist or a skinhead? Not that skinheads can't be involved in this type of activism and I'm even aware of S.H.A.R.P. (Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice), but Chester doesn't look like a black activist to me..

Anyways, I hope he can afford paying for his defense. It's really absurd when one has to prove his/her innocence even if there are not a single evidence against him/her.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 18, 2003 23:34     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Eddy:
Is that guy a black activist or a skinhead? Not that skinheads can't be involved in this type of activism and I'm even aware of S.H.A.R.P. (Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice), but Chester doesn't look like a black activist to me..

Anyways, I hope he can afford paying for his defense. It's really absurd when one has to prove his/her innocence even if there are not a single evidence against him/her.

Looks like they've got you pretty much conviced there, Eddy.

Let's do a little bit of research on this guy; I'll start.

Here is a little something that makes me want to dig even deeper:

Doles comes from five generations of Klansmen. He himself was a Grand Klaliff (vice-president) in the Klan, and was even sentenced to seven years in prison, along with a fellow klansman, for beating a black man who was riding in a truck with a white woman. After his sentencing, he quit the Klan and vowed to clean up his image. This was when he started following William Pierce and the National Alliance. He says he hopes to run for office someday, but it is highly unlikely any run by him will ever net a real victory. Considering he and his wife Teresa Ann, 33, has 11 children to feed, he should be out looking for a real job.

Sounds like a real stand-up guy there.

(from: One People's Project)

and ohhh cute. His little baby girl is named 'Aryana'. Lovely.
Considering what I have read so far, I hope he fucking FRIES.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 19, 2003 00:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post
How appropriate!

Black White Supremacist

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 19, 2003 00:29     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Skul!
That was classic!
I need to start watching that show.

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 19, 2003 02:36     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
American Society as a whole, still has a long, long way to go.
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted June 19, 2003 12:12     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Looks like they've got you pretty much conviced there, Eddy...

I wouldn't say "convinced", Tangento. "Confused" is more like it...
I noticed the guy's tattoos, the skinhead benefit concert and found it really unusual...

The 2 things I didn't notice first: his baby girl was named Aryana and one of the sponsors of the so-called "benefit concert" is Aryan Boots (or whatever they're called). Now I see why the guy's bio is just "coming soon"...

May this fella burn in hell...

tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted June 19, 2003 13:26     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
fuck this nazi fuck! may he rot in prison.

All times are ET  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan