my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stay off the streets...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stay off the streets...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 18, 2003 05:12     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VVF regular Mr Emlyn K Helicopter passed his driving test yesterday. Congrats, you bugger! We should all be safe as you'll hear "turbo lover" blasting from the distance long before he hits you!
Done well mate!

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 18, 2003 05:33     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey! Well done EKH!

Didn't hit a Mercedes then?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 18, 2003 05:42     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, as it happens I was blasting out Turbo Lover on my debut solo-drive, and I couldn't help but grin. The track took on so many extra levels of meaning!

ta

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 18, 2003 06:06     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey, congrats Emlyn!

...unleash the Mini!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 18, 2003 07:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For once its nice to live in Texas.
6000 Miles from Emlyn!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 18, 2003 11:57     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who would be driving towards you on the wrong side of the road...
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted June 18, 2003 12:32     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, congratulations Emlyn K!

Maybe we'll be seeing more of you around Lundun taaahn now that you've got wheels!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 19, 2003 01:09     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Remember: Don't drink and drive.
Make sure you are completely stopped before taking a sip, it prevents ruining the interior!

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 19, 2003 02:18     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
According to Jim Morrison, there are only two things you need to know about driving. "Keep your eye on the road and your hand upon the Wheel" And NOT the other way around............But then, Who the Hell asked Jim Morrison for his opinion on Emlyn'z driving test???? (ok, besides ME)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan