my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » iron maiden in italy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: iron maiden in italy
druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted June 16, 2003 20:26     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
after the show of Metallica,Bon jovi(I don't see this show)sunday :IRON MAIDEN.
I saw iron maiden 10 years ago when iwas 15.+
sunday iron maiden makes a great show.
i prefer iron maiden then metallica.
bruce is a very frontman.he jump everywhere and speaks to us.
we was in 36000.
the setlist:
number of the beast
trooper
revelations
die with your boots on
brave new world
clansman
heaven can wait
wildest dreams-----new song from the next album.A good and speedy song.
iron maiden
clairvoyant
bring your daugthe to the slaughter
run to the hills

the only incident:guys, which i hope they die,mit behind me and my friends.
a great live show and the band will return in italy in november.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 16, 2003 20:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Druillet, do yourself a favor and go see Ephel Duath(a band from your country)and give me a review of that show.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 16, 2003 23:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pretty awesome setlist if you ask me. I'm going to their show on August 16, with Motorhead and Dio. Can't wait for that one!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 17, 2003 13:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amazing set list. Maiden were one of the first bands that turned me METAL!!!

I doubt I could stand being at a show with 36000 people. I prefer the intimacy of the the small club so I feel connected to the band. Which also means that I don't get to see too many big name bands. More people = more assholes. If I can't be damn near close to the stage I probaby won't go anymore.

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted June 17, 2003 16:17     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm gonna have to miss Maiden this year unless something really great happens to bring enough cash in the house for a cross-country trip. In 2000, I drove to St. Louis from here in Alabama (about 11 hrs) to see the BRAVE NEW WORLD tour. That won't happen again this year. That does look like a great setlist, especially with "Revelations" on it.
Maiden, like many bands, don't feel that coming to the Southeast US is a profitable enough venture. It fucks me up but I guess I can see why they don't want to bring their huge production down here to play to 3.500 folks in an outdoor amphitheatre that can hold in excess of 10,000.
Hey schroeder, are you gonna make the Queensryche/DT/FW gig when it makes it to Delaware? Seems like I read a post somewhere saying that the show was coming your way. We'll have it in Atlanta a week from next Monday at the Tabernacle, an excellent venue. I'll be at that one.

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted June 19, 2003 07:49     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah Iron Maiden with WASP was my first concert back in 198? (Somewhere in time tour) it was fantastic, I envy you Druillet!

But as Shroeder said (you stole the words from my mouth) I don't think I'll go to see a band in a large arena...

Hey Mezcalhead are you obsessed with Ephel Duath?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 19, 2003 19:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Layla's Dad, I'm not sure if I'll make the Queensryche, Fates etc...show due to how busy summers are on the beach, and I've already used a 'religious day' so I could go see PORCUPINE TREE on July 20th, and possibly July 21st, and that after taking my wife to see LIVE on the 19th...I hope this old body can make it. I'd love to see the metal prog show in Delaware but I'll probably have to wait to the last minute to deside...and I know I'll be kicking myself if I do miss it.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 20, 2003 14:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helldriver:
Ah Iron Maiden with WASP was my first concert back in 198? (Somewhere in time tour) it was fantastic, I envy you Druillet!

But as Shroeder said (you stole the words from my mouth) I don't think I'll go to see a band in a large arena...

Hey Mezcalhead are you obsessed with Ephel Duath?

Obsessed??? No way dude! Now I will be legally changing my first name to Ephel, selling all my property, moving to Italy, where I'll join the band to throw flower petals in front of their every step. I will stand on street corners and loudly proclaim their greatness. I will try to sleep with their groupies to EXPERIENCE what they experience, including the crabs. I will taste all plates of food before they eat to make sure none is poisoned. I would like to go back and meet all parents of the bandmembers and do genealogical research on each family's tree to see if I can find clues to strains of genius in their ancestries. Special attention will be focused on sisters of bandmembers.

That is all. No obsession there man.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted June 20, 2003 15:06     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The setlist suck...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 20, 2003 23:23     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

Obsessed??? No way dude! Special attention will be focused on sisters of bandmembers.

Leave their mothers to me!

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted June 23, 2003 07:57     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

Obsessed??? No way dude! Now I will be legally changing my first name to Ephel, selling all my property, moving to Italy, where I'll join the band to throw flower petals in front of their every step. I will stand on street corners and loudly proclaim their greatness. I will try to sleep with their groupies to EXPERIENCE what they experience, including the crabs. I will taste all plates of food before they eat to make sure none is poisoned. I would like to go back and meet all parents of the bandmembers and do genealogical research on each family's tree to see if I can find clues to strains of genius in their ancestries. Special attention will be focused on sisters of bandmembers.

Eh eh eh , I knew I were right... Would you like to come in my village here on the lake of Como?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan