my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Which crusty punk band are you?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which crusty punk band are you?
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 12, 2003 11:53     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Find out here

I am DOOM!

|  IP: Logged
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted June 12, 2003 11:59     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
huh? didn't work...

Wow. You're DOOM. You are a fucking legendary crust punk band from the UK. You must like alcohol, loud guitars, fast drums, and deep growls. Life can be tough, but you have the nerves to make it through.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 12, 2003 12:00     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No! You cannot be DOOM, for I am DOOM! Ahh.. telll you what I'll be DE-STRUC-TORR!
VoivodFan
Member # 319

posted June 12, 2003 12:23     Profile for 666   Email 666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Discharge, or Absurd.
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted June 12, 2003 14:57     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
... You are Armistice, an awesome Crust/Thrashy band from Wilmington, California. You obviously care about what's going on in society, and you always have something to say. Your tendency to question things that are accepted in the mainstream has great affect to those around you. You are also most likely active in the local scene and can appreciate anything DIY...

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 12, 2003 16:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm DOOM? Isn't h DOOM? Or nell? Aw, forget it...
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted June 12, 2003 18:11     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"BESK from Sweden, the mecca of crust.
YOU ARE CRUST AS FUCK. You are loud, heavy, and hate war."
NP: 'Deras Krig'

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted June 12, 2003 23:34     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh...I am DOOM!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 13, 2003 06:36     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Armistice, same as Ynys.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 13, 2003 06:59     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey listen... I am DOOM!

matter of fact, I fucking like loud guitars, fast drums, and deep growls...
and life can be so tough at times...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan