my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WTF?!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTF?!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 09, 2003 17:58     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.hellsheadbangers.com/anachronism.html
 |  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 09, 2003 18:29     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exactly... WTF?!?! I've NEVER heard of that ever being released on cd! Looks kinda cool... wonder how the quality is?

Anybody else know anything about the site? Looks like they carry a number of 'legitimate' releases as well.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted June 09, 2003 19:40     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is pure shit! They can't sell that! Urghhh bootlegs sellers sucks!!! Tabarnak!!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 10, 2003 04:53     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quote: "Listen to VOIVOD when they were actually fuckin metal!!"
This lot know nothing.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 10, 2003 07:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Quote: "Listen to VOIVOD when they were actually fuckin metal!!"
This lot know nothing.

I was just going to post the same thing...WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? I can't see how the quality could be any better than the recording I have, which is fair, but interesting to listen to when I can put up with the sound.

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 10, 2003 08:34     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They do carry more "weird" stuff, like the Sacrifice demos, and others... They must be punished!!!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 10, 2003 09:57     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yea, Voivod sold out after their first demo!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 10, 2003 11:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VOIVOD WENT DOWNHILL ONCE THEY STARTED WRITTING THEIR OWN MATERIAL

I guess this guy thinks they should have stayed a cover band...they'd be HUGE now

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 13, 2003 07:22     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
there even was a copy on ebay!

auction was closed prematurely, like...

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 13, 2003 13:49       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll let you guys know when i listen to it.
Yeah i bought it-WTF (even though i already have it i had to check out this copy)

IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 13, 2003 15:58     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
berk.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 13, 2003 17:09     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

I guess this guy thinks they should have stayed a cover band...they'd be HUGE now

Well it worked for metallica....

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted June 14, 2003 00:39     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not really!
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 14, 2003 04:58     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
???

They did covers on every single, did garage days EP and double CD...I think it did. The show played at Rock AM Ring must be the first time they haven't played any covers!

And is that link broken btw? I can't access it.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 16, 2003 03:05     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

LMAO! Shit, Voivod could/could have covered a shitty Zydeco Mexican song and made it sound royal!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan