next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Another Venom question

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Venom question
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted June 08, 2003 01:07       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is for the Venom experts.
What is the point of buying "In League with Satan"42 track 2cd set if you buy "Welcome to Hell","Black Metal","Possessed" & "At War with Satan" remastered?
What i want to know is is there anything on the "In League with Satan" cd thats not on those other 4 cd's-Rare stuff,live stuff whatever?

IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 08, 2003 09:16     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't buy any of their complations. Venom are notorious for re-releasing shit on comps. Almost as bad as Maiden is for re-releasing their catalogue! The remasters have EVERYTHING you need and more. I have From Hell To The Unknown (double LP) and it was a waste of $$$. LP1 is Welcome To Hell, which I already had. LP2 has a few goodies like Bursting Out, Senile Decay and a cool radio interview but it's still a best of. Since there's no tracklisting on the sleeve I had no idea what was on it when I bought it back in 87 or 88.
 |  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 08, 2003 16:21     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Am I the only one here who thinks that Venom sucks rancid ass?
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted June 08, 2003 17:02     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VENOM RULES!!!
VoivodFan
Member # 319

posted June 08, 2003 17:19     Profile for 666   Email 666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, Tangento, I agree with you on this issue.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 09, 2003 08:15     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aye Tan, I bought the "In League with Satan" compliation, or whatever the recent Neat/Sanctuary best of was, and it's utter shit.
Randolph Mantooth
VoivodFan
Member # 168

posted June 09, 2003 08:32     Profile for Randolph Mantooth   Email Randolph Mantooth     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Venom *does* suck rancid ass -- that's why I love them!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 09, 2003 08:42     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEAH!!! They're like the most "untallented" musicians ever!!! BUT THEY ROCK LIKE SHIT!!!
V-E-N-O-FUCKING M RULEZ!!!!!!!!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 09, 2003 09:04     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The same goes, I think, with Shonnen Knife: they suck as musicians, but their music always makes me smile. I mean, the drummer can barely make a decent drum-roll!
Randolph Mantooth
VoivodFan
Member # 168

posted June 09, 2003 09:24     Profile for Randolph Mantooth   Email Randolph Mantooth     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's like Mantas said -- "Of course we make mistakes!! We make hoondreds of fookin' mistakes!!"

Warcorpse -- Cronos made mention of throwing bricks as a reference to their stage show.

"Drink this -- you'll fall over!!"

Remember the guy at the beginning of the video with the Raven shirt who gets in front of the camera and says "UPSTATE MUTHAFUCKA!!"?

Kick Ass!! Kick Ass Muldowney!!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 10, 2003 04:17     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
V-E-N-O-fucking M...
hell yeah they fucking rule(d?)...

...and I've just heard through the grapevine that Cronos has recovered close to 100% and that there should be VENOM news soon!!!

PS.
but I agree on the (too) numerous compilations/best of they have put out throughout the years... they sure must have one of the biggest discography in Metal history...

PSII.
what is sad is the lack of quality live recordings of the band... but they played soooo fucking loud!!!

farside
VoivodFan
Member # 193

posted June 10, 2003 06:38     Profile for farside   Email farside     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We're like a brick, you throw us over there...and there we are!

haha

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 10, 2003 09:41     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that the same blonde that talks to Ron (Dark Angel) in the Ultimate Revenge II ?!?! I wonder if she was a groupie?!?
I'm almost sure that the homeless dude in the crowd screams something like... "vvvrrrrreeeeeennnnooommmmmmm!!!"

VoivodFan
Member # 319

posted June 12, 2003 00:39     Profile for 666   Email 666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ATTIN:SIR/MA,

I PRAY THAT THIS YEAR WILL BE PROSPORIOUS FOR BOTH OF US. I AM MRS. KEMI IDIAGBON, WIDOW OF LATE MAJOR GENERAL TUNDE IDIAGBON, A FORMER VICE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA DURING THE BUHARI REGIME WHO DIED ON THE 27TH OF MARCH 1999 AFTER A PROTRACTED ILLNESS.

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY OUR FAMILY ATTORNEY THAT MY LATE HUSBAND OPERATED A SECRET ACCOUNT WITH A FOREIGN BANK INTO WHICH A TOTAL SUM OF SIXTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$60,000,000) WAS DEPOSITED FOR SAFE KEEPING WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF A DIPLOMAT WITH A SECURITY COMPANY BASED IN EUROPE WITH OFF-SHOR OFFICES AFFILATE WORLD WIDE. AND ASKED ME TO SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER THAT CAN ASSIST US TO CLAIM THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY. BEFORE THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT FINDS OUT ABOUT IT AND CONFISCATE IT JUST LIKE THEY DID TO ABACHA'S FAMILY.

METHOD OF SHARING, THE FUND IS AS FOLLOWS: 25% WILL GO TO THE EXECUTOR/TRUSTEE OF THE ESTATE, 10% WILL GO TO MY ATTORNEY. FINALLY, 65% WILL COME TO MYSELF AND MY CHILDREN AND A GOOD PART OF THIS SHALL BE DIRECTED TOWARDS EXECUTING HIS WILL WHICH IS TO BUY STOCKS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES TO SECURE HIS CHILDREN'S FUTURE. TO FACILITATE THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION, IF ACCEPTED DO PLEASE SEND TO ME PROMPTLY BY EMAIL THE FOLLOWING:

1. PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
2. NAME AND RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
3. FAX, DIRECT PHONE AND MOBILE NUMBER THROUGH WHICH YOU WILL BE CONTACTED PROMPTLY WHENEVER YOUR ATTENTION AND ASSISTANCE MAY BE REQUIRED. MORESO, SO THAT MY ATTORNEY CAN REACH YOU.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE BEEN ASSURED THAT THE TRANSACTION WILL BE CONCLUDED WITHIN TWO (2) WEEKS UPON MY RECEIVING OR HEARING FROM YOU ON THE ABOVE LISTED INFORMATIONS.

I SHALL COMMENCE THE PROCESS OF RETRIEVING THE WILL IMMEDIATELY I HEAR FROM YOU.MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASISE THE HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY, WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS, AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE, WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU. HOWEVER, YOU MAY NEED TO GIVE ME SUFFICIENT ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NOT SIT ON THIS FUND WHEN IT IS FINALLY REMITTED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASEGIVE THIS MATTER A PROMPT AND QUICK REPLY.

PLEASE YOU NEED TO DISCUSS WITH MY FAMILY ATTORNEY BARRISTER ABIOLA BELLO TOWARDS THE EFFECTIVE COMPLETION OF THIS CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RANSACTION.

HIS CONTACTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
EMAIL:barrabiolabello@yahoo.com

MAY GOD GUIDE AND PROTECT US.

BEST WISHES.

MRS KEMI IDIAGBON.

FOR IDIAGBON FAMILY.

NB: PLEASE YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY REASONS:kemiidiagbon@yahoo.com

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan