my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Obsessed/St.Vitus/Spirit Caravan fans

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obsessed/St.Vitus/Spirit Caravan fans
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 04, 2003 11:23     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WINO is with a new band...

European Tour 2003" /w SHEPHERD

July, 17th - Ingolstadt @ OHRAKEL

July, 18th - Luzern (CH) @ SEDEL (without SHEPHERD, plus ALIX)

July, 19th - Erfurt @ Stoned From The Underground Festival

July, 20th - Leuven (B) @ SOJO (plus THEE PLAGUE OF GENTLEMEN)

July, 21st - Frankfurt @ NACHTLEBEN

July, 22nd - Stuttgart @ DIE ROEHRE

July, 23rd - Heidelberg @ SCHWIMMBAD(+FIRESIDE)

July, 24th - Münster @ GLEIS 22

July, 25th - Lübeck @ RIDERS CAFE

July, 26th - Berlin @ Magnet (+SAMAVAYO)

web page

|  IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted June 04, 2003 12:29     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the links don't work for me..

From the new Macabre web site www.murdermetal.com:

Saint Vitus reunion / Macabre: July 1, Chicago

tickets

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 04, 2003 12:43     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i stuck those up on my free yahoo account, i guess it wont work. i emailed you one song well see if it goes.. thanks for the info on the reunion.
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted June 04, 2003 13:06     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thank you thank you.

did you watch the video? There's an Atomic Bitchwax vid of 'Shitkickers' up there too. Fucking excellent

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 05, 2003 05:33     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice on Hatross. Looking forward to hearing this. Wino can churn out some damn fine riffs!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 05, 2003 11:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crazy, it's been at least ten years since I last saw St. Vitus, at the Crescent Ballroom no less with the Butthole Surfers & the U-Men. XD were you there too? Inquiring minds...
Psilobot
VoivodFan
Member # 330

posted June 13, 2003 18:04     Profile for Psilobot   Email Psilobot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Could you mail me this song, too? I'd really appreciate it!!!
hblzr@web.de

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 17, 2003 18:46     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sent a few emails out, if theres anyone else just email thelostmachine@yahoo.com

Attachment

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 18, 2003 05:04     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coool! Classic Caravan live vid! Brings back good memories. No sign of the boy Sherman though! - No wait, there he is, right at the end. Did you film that yourself?
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 18, 2003 07:25     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually Doomstead (hes around somewhere) was the camman, that show is from june of 2001 at fletchers boathouse in Maryland. I have the spaceship and capture card the divx versions of the show came out pretty large but that show was probally about 1-1/2hrs set too. (killer show) the past few months have yielded some pretty good footage and weve moved alot closer to the stages too.
doomstead
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 325

posted June 21, 2003 03:35     Profile for doomstead   Email doomstead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
to everyone who apreciated the vid of s.c... and thanx to firehorse and hatross for making it all possible...without these 2 good friends of mine that vid ..and many others would've never been...big thumbs up to these individuals....\m.....\m/ aka :camdude..
Black Guard
VoivodFan
Member # 113

posted June 21, 2003 15:19     Profile for Black Guard   Email Black Guard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gee, great news, indeed!! So, I guess it's true that the "Born Too Late"-line up Saint Vitus reunion will not be temporary... too bad, but well, it's anyway great to learn Wino will be active again through a new band! All hail Master Wino!!

By the way, why the hell did he disband Spirit Caravan? Everything seemed to be going pretty well...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 25, 2003 19:06     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Guard:
By the way, why the hell did he disband Spirit Caravan? Everything seemed to be going pretty well...

Damn good question ive been tempted to ask. one of the new songs the hidden hand has out is kinda dedicated to the caravan [i guess] so ill leave it at that

Those of you who like wino and that style of music, theres another band i mentioned before, they are also from Maryland and a 3pc line up, with a guitarist/vocalist (Dale Flood), who at one time shared a house with wino in M.D. I always wanted to see these 2 in a band togeather but it never happened.
Heres 2 songs from 2 of my favorite cds, pick em up if you see them in the store.

'UNORTHODOX'

Asylum 1993

forgotten image mp3

to kill a monster mp3

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan