my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Canadian Set List

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Canadian Set List
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 04, 2003 09:49     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I won't spoil it for any of you who are going, so I'll just post a link:
http://www.voivod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=362

Very nice.

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 04, 2003 10:38     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice, but... Only seven songs???
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 04, 2003 12:23     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell that's a short set. They drop The Multiverse for We are not alone that's a good song into their more straight rock style but it's questionnable. Tribal Conviction still there I can breath. I want a time machine to see the Nothingface tour...
Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted June 04, 2003 12:28     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a lot for not spoil the surprise.
I hope I can hold myself till jun 14 !
I saw Ozzy's setlist on blabbermouth (by accident ), pretty good !

Is there anybody going at the bell center ?

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 05, 2003 03:56     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I want a time machine to see the Dimension Hatröss tour...

...and the Tournado '87 also.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 05, 2003 11:34     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, living in the past is cool.

Now, excuse me, I have to go and grow a mullet.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted June 05, 2003 11:54     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ten dollars a song, what a deal!

Come one, come all! To todays metalfest!
Yesterdays metal at todays high prices!
When will the circus end-
With your tattoo booths and piercing tents?
What the fuck do we need the 3 rings for?
There's no elephants, tigers or bears!
Just a bunch of capitalist pigs flying down!
And who the hell needs em?

Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted June 05, 2003 12:28     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is somebody know who's playing first
Finger eleven or Voivod ?
Logical choice who be FE first, but we never know !

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 05, 2003 13:35     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod plays first. I don't understand it either.
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 05, 2003 14:21     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Really ! Hell who are Finger Eleven ? I heard the name somewhere what is their top song ? It's sad, I mean the first band got half the crowd coming in...

I hope it will be different in Québec city since I'm going at the Ozzy show just for Voivod as I did with Dio.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 05, 2003 18:33     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finger Eleven used to be called Rainbow Butt Monkeys and are a pretty run of the mill nu-metal-ish type band. The only track of theirs that I think kicks some serious ass is Drag You Down. Good tune. Otherwise they're just another part of the background noise that is Canadian rock radio.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 05, 2003 18:41     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Voivod plays first. I don't understand it either.

Jason probably needs the breather, which makes sense.

Rainbow Butt Monkeys, now that's funny!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan