my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HEY MALDOROR!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEY MALDOROR!!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 03, 2003 19:31     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am having Mega-Problems (NO solutions) with my email.
Did you get my reply a few days ago regarding the CDs?

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 04, 2003 08:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got I reply about customizing my CD; did you have my reply?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 04, 2003 20:03     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have not recieved it, but like I said there are problems lately.

When did you email it?
If you still have a copy & want to re-send it, please use:

Ampcore@myway.com

My other account is a piece of shit right now.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 16, 2003 16:53     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEY!!
Did you get my last email with the art links or what?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 17, 2003 08:09     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, I got it, sorry I didn't answer! You can send me the visual stuff by e-mail (instead of snail-mail), I'll print it with the super printers here at my job (you know, they use them to print maps, so it will do for the artworks!)
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 17, 2003 20:27     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I imagine you should recieve the discs within the next few days.
Let me know when you have listened to both, ALL the way through...

...and I will email the artwork - which is now fully completed.

Are you allowed to do this at work?
It may take a few tries to get the right sizes with no CD art creator program, ya know?

I would just HATE to get you in trouble at work!!

(BWAhahahahaha!!!!!)

Oh, did I metion the return address on the envelope says:
"White Trash Meth-Labs, USA" on it?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 18, 2003 15:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
I would just HATE to get you in trouble at work!!

(BWAhahahahaha!!!!!)

Oh, did I metion the return address on the envelope says:
"White Trash Meth-Labs, USA" on it?

Oh shit, what have I done? I'm framed! I'm doomed!

Tangento, you son of a silly person!

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted June 19, 2003 03:09     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEY Targento!!!!!!! Oh, wait, I'm not Malador am I?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 19, 2003 03:19     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mind Running Slow:
HEY Targento!!!!!!! Oh, wait, I'm not Malador am I?

And I'm not Tangento!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 19, 2003 03:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Tan I thought I might go ahead and tell you in this thread that the shit-list on your website is fucking hilarious!! You have a nice way with words...couldn't have described those snivelly conglomerates of blown-forth asscraps any better!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 19, 2003 08:45     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEY MALDOROR!!

Oh wait, I'm Maldoror. Sorry.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 19, 2003 15:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Tangento, I received the CDs in case you haven't checked your e-mail. I started listening to it during my lunch-break and I love it! More on that later!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 19, 2003 15:19     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK wait a minute!
I'm having an IDENTITY CRISIS...
Who the hell am I again?

Nuc Infus:

"snivelly conglomerates of blown-forth asscraps "

Hey, can I steal that?! Ya want a job!?

Right on, Mal!
Glad the discs made it to such a farwaway land.
I will send the artwork this afternoon.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 19, 2003 16:03     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Right on, Mal!
Glad the discs made it to such a farwaway land.

Faraway land? Yeah, right, the canadian jungle. We live in the woods. I hunt mooses for a living. Gotta go chop some woods.

Anyway I'm quite happy with CD1 so far. Can't wait to actually see who's who. It's fun to listen without knowing what you are listening, it makes you more open to the music itself. You are not listening to a NAME, you are listening to the MUSIC. See what I mean?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 19, 2003 16:41     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldoror:
Faraway land? Yeah, right, the canadian jungle. We live in the woods. I hunt mooses for a living. Gotta go chop some woods.

Anyway I'm quite happy with CD1 so far. Can't wait to actually see who's who. It's fun to listen without knowing what you are listening, it makes you more open to the music itself. You are not listening to a NAME, you are listening to the MUSIC. See what I mean?

Do you wear a mountie uniform to work?

Yes, I know exactly what you mean, brutha.
That is the only way to listen to something like this for the first time.

I emailed the first chunk of artwork a while ago...
did it work?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 19, 2003 16:51     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope, didn't received anything.
Stoopid #@$%*&@#$% Hotmail!

quote:
Do you wear a mountie uniform to work?

Haha, you watch to much TV. Can't get enough of all these "Due South" reruns, heh?

There was a Ren & Stimpy bit about Canadian Mounted Yaksmen or something, that was hilarious.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 19, 2003 17:09     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, get an account at www.myway.com
You will never have another problem.

What the hell is due south

Ren & Stimpy are GODS

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 19, 2003 19:14     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Due South was a silly tv series featuring, if I remember clearly, a strait Mountie from Canada who teams up with some cop. Never actually watched it. I think it was canadian, so it most have been pretty bad.

Anyway, I'll check my e-mail.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan