my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What the hell happened to Imran???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What the hell happened to Imran???
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 02, 2003 23:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did he just drop off the face of the earth or what? I know he didn't post here a lot but he was in the chat room quite a bit. Anybody know what's going on?
 |  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 03, 2003 03:25     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seen him on the chat, but he slinked off before I could talk to him.

I think he mentioned technical problems. Or he may have a life outside the internet (no!).

Whichever, I hope he comes back soon.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 03, 2003 10:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Imran's brand new kittens attacked him and scratched him to death with their tiny evil kitty claws!

Ok, he actually got a real job which conflicts with the amount of time he spends chatting and in the forum in general (demonstrating a complete lack of dedication to this site, imho! lol ). He moved recently too, I believe. Anyway, he's around every so often and gave some interesting reports on the recent VV shows in the NYC area...

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 03, 2003 10:23     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Or he may have a life outside the internet.

A life outside the internet? Son of a silly person, there is no such thing as life outside the internet!

Unbelievable.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan