my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » and I laughed till I choked.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: and I laughed till I choked.....
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 31, 2003 09:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Prepare to choke
 |  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 31, 2003 10:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This was great fun, of course. Avril singin' Fuel HAS to be comedy.

On the other hand, there's one final thought from Ozzy Stillbourne I truly agreed with:

quote:
My summary is basically if you missed the show, you didn't miss much. It could have been a lot better of course, but at least it was metal on MTV. When was the last time you heard a song like "Blackened" performed on MTV? I'm not saying that MTV is all of a sudden great, but at least it was something, even if it was half assed. Better than nothing, I suppose. Same thing with Headbangers Ball coming back to MTV2 this weekend. Some people are going to bitch about what they play, but people bitched about that stuff back in the day too.

Cool.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 01, 2003 12:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I'll agree to that Slayman.

Want to read an incredible interview from the Sludge? This doesn't have anything to do with Metallica. But it does really show the kind of crap that goes on in the music biz:

Sludge

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan