my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This could get me in trouble, but.... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: This could get me in trouble, but....
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 28, 2003 13:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...but FUCK IT!! This is too good! I havent discussed this with Warcorpse or Spudboy or anybody. So if y'all gonna blame someone, you know where to find me.

I took a HUGE liberty and uploaded a brand new Voivod bootleg from may 5th 2003, recorded by Spudboy at the House of Blues in Chicago, during the Sepultura tour.

Enjoy it while it's there... especially for those of us who missed that tour for one reason or another.
I would also like to thank Spudboy for sharing this with me.

Voivodfan Download Area

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 28, 2003 13:44     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow - very cool! Thanks much, Skulhed.
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 28, 2003 14:10     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Something tells me this boot wouldn't be sanctioned by the band. Especially with the heckler yelling 'NO MORE!' at the end of the Prow.

Great to be able to hear this show, though. I would just advise the band to pick up the pace on Panorama - too s l o w w w w ...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 28, 2003 14:48     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh!
That was just what i needed here.
Thanks a hell of a lot man

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 28, 2003 15:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
Something tells me this boot wouldn't be sanctioned by the band. Especially with the heckler yelling 'NO MORE!' at the end of the Prow.

Uh...that was NOT me, ok?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 28, 2003 15:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Uh...that was NOT me, ok?

ROTFL!!!

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted May 28, 2003 15:59     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, thanks dude. A nice tidbit for those who missed the show or whose were cancelled.
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted May 28, 2003 16:22     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...or for those who are AT THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!!!! Thanks Skulhed... I second Kane about the timing, I can also see that "Voivod" is much more slow paced... strange... Snake sounds very powerful, which is cool!!!
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 29, 2003 05:53     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Skul. We need something to tide us over during the long wait for the UK tour. Thanks thanks thanks
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted May 29, 2003 12:29     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanx a fucking lot skulhed!
can't wait for the european tour

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 29, 2003 12:53     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marci !
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 29, 2003 14:05     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool beans! Thanks!
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 29, 2003 17:49     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you! Thank you!!

The sound quality is okay and their performance is great. Some of the new songs kick ass live!!

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 29, 2003 19:42     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By the way, I built some artwork for my CD-R and decided to share it with you guys. Just in case you want to get a cover for your CDs, log on to:

http://www.agrotoxicohc.com.br/voivod.html

You should just drag the file to your desktop and it's ready to print. Hope you enjoy it.

p.s.: I must remove it from my webpage within a week, so...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 30, 2003 01:58     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, that's already been done....
.... by me. hehe

FRONT
BACK

With all due credit, of course.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 30, 2003 04:29     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That damn Skulhed, always one step ahead...

Like the Cartoon on the back cover, by the way...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 30, 2003 05:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW!!!
Can't wait to burn this mutha so I can crank it up!!!

Thanks

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 30, 2003 11:31     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Dude, that's already been done....
.... by me. hehe

You should have told us before... Liked the front pic and the cartoon on the back. Way cool!

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted May 30, 2003 17:26     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who's yelling those insane "VOIVOD!!!" backing vocals there? Jasonic?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 30, 2003 18:11     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul = cool muther fucker!

Spudboy = cool muther fucker!

Thanks guys! Ya both rock!

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted May 30, 2003 18:27     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, what about me? Ain't I cool too?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 30, 2003 18:33     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gorf =

There's something cool about that I suppose.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 30, 2003 19:37     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well it's easily mastered. Is that what you were getting at XD?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 30, 2003 19:39     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just downloaded the whole thing and it's fukking awesome! Really good quality too. Thanks muchly guys! Y'all rawk, y'know?
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 30, 2003 21:18     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh Jesus (Skulhed), you are in deep shit now!!!

("Hey Indio, I guess you know what that feels like, right!?!")

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan