my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Angel Rat on steroids (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Angel Rat on steroids
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 11, 2003 09:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AAAAAAAARRRAAAAARRGGGHHH!!!
We're opening for The Atomic Bitchwax in London on July 9th! Chuffed!
I know it's got nothing to do with this board and most of you guys won't even flinch at the news, but I just wanna shout it from the roofs. Bitchwax are one of my favourite bands of the last few years so I'm stoked!
Just wanted to share my chuffedness!
Cheers!

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 11, 2003 09:22     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking cool, h! That must be like, better than winning a Blue Peter badge!

Where is it?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 11, 2003 10:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We demand video. I repeat we DEMAND video (VHS conversion would be nice too, lol).
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 11, 2003 10:24     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed etc......

It's at the Underworld in Camden. Bit odd cause my last band headlined there, but this gig is far more important to me cause we're sharing a stage with some fucking amazing musicians. We'll be on stupidly early and we'll play to no fucker, but I don't give a shit. I expect to be very drunk indeed. Video footage will be made!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 11, 2003 10:54     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES!

That is GREAT news!

Atomic Bitchwax Kick Ass!!!!
Both of you on one stage is just unreal!
Wish i could be there.

Definitely put me on your VIDEO list!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 11, 2003 18:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I second that Kula. That first Bitchwax album gets regular airplay here at the Mezshack. I thought they had disbanded. Great news man!!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 11, 2003 19:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COOL NEW H,
The 2nd show is in DELAWARE, right?
Cool, I'll be there.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 11, 2003 23:52     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed etc......

That was a word Naplam Death had once used quite frequently!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 12, 2003 04:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh heh, yeah I remember that. Think it was on the Harmony Corruption live vid. A clip of Barney going "blarney chuffed" or something. Still got that somewhere.
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted June 12, 2003 15:50     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You'll dig the Bitchwax live, h! They played the day before we did at a 3 day fest here in Ohio and they slayed. Everyone was into it.
Hope see some footage of you guys! How's the recording coming? I need to go and check your site again for updates, eh? haha

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 13, 2003 04:49     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greg - I was lucky enough to catch the Bitchwax last year, and it was easily the best gig of the year. They were just sooo fucking tight I couldn't even play my air guitar! I was too busy beeing blown away.
As for more recording, the next track is on the way. I'll post a link once it's up.
Meanwhile I gotta try and remember what happened last night at our first little warm up gig. Emlyn was there... hopefully he can fill in the blanks!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 13, 2003 08:30     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was I? fuck! well, I wondered who those people in my photographs were.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 13, 2003 08:36     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not wishing to blow smoke up h's arse (or nell's...) I was well and truely blown the fuck away last night. Scanning the pics now.

Mez, you own me five pessos!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan