my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Pictures from le Cafe Campus Part 1

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pictures from le Cafe Campus Part 1
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted May 23, 2003 09:53     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now these are just the first few shots taken with a disposable cam... but anyway, here they are:

More coming soon, and that's a promise!

VF

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 23, 2003 10:02     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who was on Bass & what Band is he from?

I would have loved to hear that Sex Pistol stuff.

Montreal gets the best bands and nobody wants to come to Dallas anymore.

Great Pictures, btw!
'The Three Pistols' Is that a correct Translation?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 23, 2003 10:04     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Piggy with a Maiden shirt! Kewwwl...

Who's playing bass?

And what beer are they drinking?

Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted May 23, 2003 10:59     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The guy who plays bass is the guitarist of a glam punk band named Poxy. Away played with Poxy just before the 3 Pistols show. By the way, "Trois Pistoles" is the name of a city in Québec.
Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted May 23, 2003 11:03     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only beer that was available that night was Molson dry...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 23, 2003 11:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeffrey, I think you are the real know it all.

KK, I don't know about that 'best bands in Mtl' deal - the first two or three at the show were enough to make me consider ramming the swizzle stick from my drink into my eye.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 23, 2003 11:14     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
The only beer that was available that night was Molson dry...

You mean that yellow mineral water with a blue sticker on it?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 23, 2003 11:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Btw, the bass player was Alex Crowe who also plays in One 976 right?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 23, 2003 12:03     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like Piggy is playing the Gibson Les Paul.

I love that Guitar.

Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted May 23, 2003 15:59     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are right Noitall, here is a link to a picture of Alex Crowe. http://www.one976.com/fr/bandalex.jpg

Does One976 still exists?

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 23, 2003 16:04     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool pics, looked fun!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan