my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » chat room

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: chat room
Raging Storm
VoivodFan
Member # 317

posted May 20, 2003 04:56     Profile for Raging Storm   Email Raging Storm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there anyone that uses to enter in the chat room? Yesterday I was cnnected for hours, but I saw no one...
 |  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 20, 2003 05:17     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It depends what time of day you go on. Most users seem to be on Eastern Time, whereas the British Contingent is normally active in the afternoon. Which would be early morning to the Eastern Time people, or the middle of the night for Japanese members. erm...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 20, 2003 08:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Most of the Canadian and American folks are around in the evenings (when it's evening here anywys). Sometimes during the day too. Some days are totally dead. Just log in and wait...they will come to you...
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 20, 2003 17:53     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Raging Storm!

Caught you in the chat this morning too! Good to meet you man!

Emlyn's definitly got it right about the times... Evenings in the east-coast of of the Americas seems to be when the most action in the chat room is happening. Being on the west-coast means the damn chat cuts into my worktime. LOL!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 20, 2003 20:02     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i usually notice the biggest crowds between 8 PM and 1 AM EST. weekdays or weeknights.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan