my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HAPPY BIRTHDAY XD!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY XD!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 19, 2003 16:56     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This got mentioned in Emlyn's meet and greet thread, but everyone else got one so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENERAL XD!!!

Many happy returns and all that. Have a good day!

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 19, 2003 17:00     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yah!
Happy birthday my bro'!

May all your drinks come true.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 19, 2003 17:23     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Absofreakinlutely!

Another good reason to start Drinkin heavily!
X-D made his first naked appearance all those years ago!

Happy Birthday X-D!
Here's wishing you many more to come.

Cheers!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 19, 2003 17:45     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy B-Day mofo! So is this a case of wine getting better with age, or turning to vinegar? J/k, hope you have a great one!

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted May 19, 2003 17:46     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday to the One Who Rules Deep In Space!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 19, 2003 19:50     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
have a good one, XD, come drink a few w/ us in the chat later.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 19, 2003 20:50     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY B-DAY!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! (raises clenched bottle o'beer in the air)

Maybe I'll see you at another upcoming show, hopefully with St. this time as well! We then shall "SWILL AS ONE!!!" (instead of "kill as one" )

Cheers bro!

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted May 19, 2003 22:42     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WAHHHHH!!!

HAPPY BURTDAY!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 19, 2003 23:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Mike!!! I'd bake you a photoshop easybake oven cake but I'm completely jet lagged so you'll have to make do with a little crooning from Harvey Sid Fisher....
http://www.harveysidfisher.com/audio/real/Taurus.ram

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 20, 2003 00:05     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday, X-D!!!

May Mr. Pixelface give us electron waves for many more light years

If I were drinking at the moment I'd raise my liter of Smirnoff!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 20, 2003 03:02     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope I ain't too late...

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY X-D,
and CONGRATS on the upcoming Halloween Surprise!!
Kids are fucking awesome, but best of luck when they turn 2!!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted May 20, 2003 04:46     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy b-day to my good friend and fellow vodhead Mike aka X-D!

cheers!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 20, 2003 04:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah man. What they all said, with an extra pint on the end! Cheers Mike!
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 20, 2003 05:39     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happyhappyhappy birthday x-d
I'll raise a pint to you later!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 20, 2003 06:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FROM ONE OLD METAL HEADED FART TO ANOTHER!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HOPE IT WAS A GREAT ONE

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted May 20, 2003 08:46     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SALUTATIONS MY FRIEND!!!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 20, 2003 09:55     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yea, congrats on both your birthday and on the new Voivodfan to come!!! Your happiness is our happiness!!!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 20, 2003 12:08     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tarbarnak, I'm the last one again, sorry man, happy full-on black birthday.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 20, 2003 13:03     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks to all ya'll for the best wishes! Glad I can gracefully age with the finest caliber of Vodheads in this most excellent corner of the internet!

Tangento, extra thanks for the cake man!

I raise a frosty Guinness to to you all!

Mmmmmmmm... the good stuff!

Cheers!
X-D

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted May 26, 2003 21:46     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday X-D!
Damn brother...I had no idea.
Hope your day rules the universe.
next beer is on me.
BTW... Where were you at the last Drown Mary gig?

St.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 26, 2003 22:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, that's great news pal about the future new member of the XD clan. And you're birthday too!!! Awesome!! Now please don't feel like you have to name him Mezcal after me. Yeah, I know it would be a cool name but it just wouldn't be right.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan