my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » funny story

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: funny story
tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted May 19, 2003 16:54     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a four year old little girl in nursery school in NJ.On Friday, her teacher went up to her and said, "Today is a special day. Can you tell me why?"

"Sure!!! My daddy is going to see boybod!!!"

My wife cracked up when the teacher asked her who "boybod" is.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 19, 2003 17:29     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha! Thats funny!

BoyBod...they are the latest N-Sync/Back Street Boys Record Company creation.
They do Voivod tunes with a danceable and frosted-tips twist!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 19, 2003 18:41     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe... boybod. this rules.

"Im scairt"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 19, 2003 23:57     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! That's great, tomsawyer! Now all you need to do is get your daughter to start promoting the band to all the other kids, I'm sure they'll want the album just because of the cute red "lobster" on the cover .
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 20, 2003 09:32     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan