my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Formula 1 Insanity Test...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Formula 1 Insanity Test...
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 19, 2003 14:39     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is one for all you F1 Fans!
Actually it is also for those who hate F1 too!

I am still laughing my ass off!

[1] Turn on the Speakers and allow the page to load fully
[2] Stare at the Picture without laughing for 60 seconds
[3] If you start laughing consider yourself legally insane

http://www.linkworld.ws/funny/crazy/

Listen to it for a while....it gets really funny.

|  IP: Logged
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted May 19, 2003 14:44     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard that a couple on months ago on CHOM radio (montreal classic rock station)... it was hillarious because they said it was Jacques Villeneuve's car noise and the cause of why he can't win a race.

VF

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted May 19, 2003 15:42     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HaHa! Cristiano da Matta would've loved to hear any of that racket at the start of Sunday's race in Austria.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 19, 2003 15:58     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, good one Kula.
Youre right Layladaddy, not Da Matta, more likely that it's Montoya in the garage after retiring.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 19, 2003 18:37     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's Villeneuve's car on a good day isn't it?

Oh, and I lasted about 2 seconds.

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted May 20, 2003 06:10     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vroom:
Hehe, good one Kula.
Youre right Layladaddy, not Da Matta, more likely that it's Montoya in the garage after retiring.

Yeah. I bet Montoya was blubbering sure enough Sunday after he dumped all that oil all over the circuit. I couldn't figure out why da Matta couldn't keep that Toyota running after two formation laps though. He's got to be missing out on last years success big time, although the F1 cash is nothing to snicker over.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 20, 2003 09:49     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder why they show specifically a pic of Barrichello's car...

Hilarous! I'm strong, I lasted ten seconds without laughing.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 20, 2003 09:51     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn. I started giggling before the sound even came on.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan