my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Emlyn, come home

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Emlyn, come home
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 16, 2003 17:30     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can come back now. Puzzled has been twatted with a cricket bat.
 |  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 16, 2003 18:09     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted May 16, 2003 18:13     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol

Welcome back!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 16, 2003 18:52     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEAAAAA!!!!!!

Welcome Home, EKH!!!

Great work there...laughing my ass off!

Tonight, i will drink a 6-pack in celebration of your return.

Cheers!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 16, 2003 23:19     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol! That's fuckin awesome! Welcome back aboard Mr Helicopter!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 17, 2003 00:31     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool to have you around, Emlyn!
Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 17, 2003 01:25     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Equillibrium (or lack thereof) has been restored. Yay...
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 17, 2003 03:13     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 17, 2003 08:04     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mommy !?

P.s. Come on ... It's just the internet ... Now that you had the attention you needed , just grow up . Ok ?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 17, 2003 14:35     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marginal...

On behalf of EKH, Me and the rest of VVF as well as the whole Internet...

"Fuck Off and Die!!!"

Its too bad you are such a loser asshole.
Its also sad that everytime you post something, everyone can see that.

Stop wasting your time on this site & GO AWAY!!!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 18, 2003 16:19     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marginal -

It seems that you only come here every few months to make a fool of yourself by drunkenly laying into Nia and/or JY - over some long forgotten and private matter that no one but you is interested in. Then you sober up, hang around for a bit, then piss off again.

So, this being the case, I find your telling me to grow up a bit rich.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted May 18, 2003 16:55     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Amalthea:
Equillibrium (or lack thereof) has been restored. Yay...

You mean, "or a lack thereof."

Get it right. You are murdering the Kings english.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 19, 2003 04:39     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bollocks. Brians back...
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 19, 2003 10:23     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come on .... It's obvious ... I see people depressing in front of their PC , it's the reason why i don't come here very often now : When you're posting something telling everyone that until someone in particular hasn't left the board , that you won't post anymore , who's fuckin sick ? IMO , you need to get things straight cause you need it seriously . Your world seems so fragile but that's ok ... The world is like that , looks like we ''need'' depressed people that loses their time on the net trying to get some attention and compassion , thanks ekh and Kula to show me that .

Narrow minded you are , when i'm drunk , i don't have time to waste on the net so everything i said here was said when i was sober . Sorry if what i've said hurted you , but i can't tell lies so you can all have a smile , that's not me .

P.s. EKH and Kula , imo, you're both addicted to the net cause it's the only place where people are actually happy to ''see'' you . Am i wrong ?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 19, 2003 10:42     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I can see why you may have come to that conclusion but I assure you that attention seeking was not my intention. I get plenty of attention by virtue of my genius!

I simply could not stand the bitch, that's all. No 'woe is me!', no 'I've said my piece and I slam the door behind me'. Just:

Fucking sick of this person posting all the time - I know it'll be resolved in a week so until then, bye bye.

But I agree that it may have seemed a bit melodramatic. On to your other points, you HAVE posted on here while drunk, slagged off people and openly regreted it later. Nothing anyone has the right to judge you on there, but I would not have mentioned it without good grounds.

As for being addicted to this place, guilty as charged. I like it. My job allows me to be on here half a day. Then I go home and fuck my wife/record an epic song in my studio/write a book/draw cartoons/ride my horses/other. You?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 19, 2003 11:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marginal:
P.s. EKH and Kula , imo, you're both addicted to the net cause it's the only place where people are actually happy to ''see'' you . Am i wrong ?

Wow!
You really got things all figured out, dont you?
Are YOU happy to see me on the Internet?
I never knew you cared so much. sniff sniff
The Internet is just like the places i go around Dallas.
Some are happy to see me, others not.
Those who arent, will face imminent destruction.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted May 19, 2003 12:55     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Well, I can see why you may have come to that conclusion but I assure you that attention seeking was not my intention. I get plenty of attention by virtue of my genius!

Bold statement EKH...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan