my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Last Post (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: The Last Post
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 16, 2003 10:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Hatross and Marginal are funny to laugh at too.

Oh, sure, sure. But it's not the same, they're not the bad guys.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 16, 2003 10:51     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
Oh, sure, sure. But it's not the same, they're not the bad guys.

Um....yes, Slaytanic, they ARE the bad guys.
Both need to be givin a good lashing.
Remember, Hatross defended Puzzled.
Of course, Marginal...that is a whole other story.

I say we slay them all in a brutal Satanic ceremony while listening to Mayhem CD's.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 16, 2003 12:43     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not my fault if Blacky is a Jerk ... Remember , I'm a voivod fan . Not a Jean-Chose Theriault fan . Warcorpse , If you can rename the site , be sure it's BlackysAssLickers.com .

Oh , btw , i'll share this pic of Blacky's Brother , Roch ''Moďse'' Thériault :

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 16, 2003 13:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marginal just cant get off that topic.
How fucking lame.

Keep talking, Marginal. It just shows everyone what a wanker you are.

Whats the matter?
Are you upset because you had to get out of bed with someone at another site?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 16, 2003 13:08     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually Marginal, Blacky only had one brother. He was a CN engineer who was killed in the train explosion outside Mont-St-Hilaire on Dec. 30th, 1999. You may have seen it on the news.

Are things really boring on the .com site? Why are you back here? And who's the jerk??? Didn't you send Blacky an email saying you and your friends would rough him up if he attended a Voivod show in Montreal? That was sweet.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 16, 2003 13:28     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Blacky only had one brother. He was a CN engineer who was killed in the train explosion outside Mont-St-Hilaire on Dec. 30th, 1999.

That's horrible - this is the first I've heard of this, so my condolences to Jean-Yves and his family, albeit 3 1/2 years after the fact...

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 16, 2003 13:42     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didn't knew , sorry . Btw NIA , if someone would tell you to jump off a bridge , you would do it . Don't believe everything that people tells you .

I asked him why he registered to the new voivod.com forums and if he had some regret to have left the band cause i was telling him that he looked hooked in the past . Here is his answer :

quote:
wowow j'ai peur, c'est pas de tes ostie d'affaire si je suis sur ce board, en fait j'ai certainement plus de droit que toe, espece d'insignifiant, aller vient donc faire un tour a montreal, de cette facon on peut faire un face a face pis j'peut puncher ton ostie de face du tata.

get a life!

If you wanna know who's telling the truth , check your PM on the irongang forums , I'll forward you all my PM ( sent and received ) . I have no problems with that .

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 16, 2003 14:03     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No need to forward them to me JF, I saw them when you sent them initially. There was that bet you won with your friends for some pot because he replied to you, right? That's so cool.

Did it ever occur to you that he registed on the .com site so that no one else would use his nic? If you'd thought of that maybe you wouldn't have sent him the threatening PMs from .com in the first place, eh? So much for vvf being the hater site.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 16, 2003 14:20     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have some doubts ? Hehe . With my big heart , i'll give you the opportunity to see the truth : I'll sacrifice my Jeff account from irongang forums so you can all check my PM ( sent and received ) . Look in my savebox in the PM section . Don't be an ass by deleting them , it's your chance to see that hypocrisy is nearer than you can think sometimes .

So .
http://www.voivod.com/forum/index.php
Username : Jeff
PW : hypercube

Have a nice day .

P.s. Oh and if an ass tries to delete the PMs ( PM are in french btw ... ) , It's all saved in a safe place . So it's useless to try to hide the truth by deleting them .

P.p.s. I didn't want to bother people anymore so i started to PM Blacky . But now that i see that the story isn't the same ( damn telephone game ... ) , i feel the need to sit some ass and wake em up . Heh . Thanks for the effort NIA .

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 16, 2003 14:23     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Whats the matter?
Are you upset because you had to get out of bed with someone at another site?

Shhhhhh ! ( I hope you didn't told everybody that this '' someone '' was you ? )

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 16, 2003 16:58     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stop defiling the sacred memorial to St. Helicopter!

OUT! OUT! BEGONE, ALL OF YOU DEMONS!

heh heh.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 16, 2003 20:42     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Um....yes, Slaytanic, they ARE the bad guys.
Both need to be givin a good lashing.
Remember, Hatross defended Puzzled.
Of course, Marginal...that is a whole other story.

I say we slay them all in a brutal Satanic ceremony while listening to Mayhem CD's

Im a good guy and a bad guy, but if it were cowboys and indians,
i wanna be a... COW-BOY BABYEE !

Buy a yacht with a flag sayin chillin the most
Then rock that bitch up and down the coast
Give a toast to the sun, drink with the stars
Get thrown in the mix not tossed outta bars

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 16, 2003 21:33     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and I wanna be the Indian....oh wait, I AM the Indian.........sorry, it's just my twobeersandashotofwhiskey-afterhours-backtotheofficetogetmyhousekeys-ontothenextbar-self talking here....and we just had a conversation about "The Kid" and how much I do not like the guy, or his music at least.........it's friday....have a good one - everyone!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 16, 2003 21:35     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
...and I wanna be the Indian....oh wait, I AM THE INDIAN.........sorry, it's just my twobeersandashotofwhiskey-afterhours-backtotheofficetogetmyhousekeys-ontothenextbar self talking here....and we just had a conversation about "The Kid" and how much I do not like the guy, or his music at least.........it's friday....have a good one - everyone!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 16, 2003 22:02     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
twobeersandashotofwhiskey-afterhours-backtotheofficetogetmyhousekeys-ontothenextbar-self talking here
LOL

Cowboys and indians - Cops n robbers, its all the same. 'The Kids' music, id have to say is not all that good either but i think hes just mainly misunderstood. hes just a product of society nowdays and at one time he looked like he was into just metal - all metal.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 16, 2003 23:28     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I choose to look at hot Indian chicks all day.

Hatross, you can be a "Cow-Boy" and look at Cow asses all day.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 17, 2003 00:34     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yup right now im just a grasshopper.

"A miniscule player in a monstrous entity"

One day im gonna grow up, and its coming fast i can feel it. Then ill be able to kick some serious ass

i sound like a democrat remember? majority rules!

Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 17, 2003 01:37     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So the reason Kid Rock is a nasty looser lame-o is because he's a product of society? That's kinda funny, Hatross.

When I read the first comment about being a cowboy, I thought it was gonna be from that 80's song "...and you can be my cowgirl..." But you guys are cooler than to quote that song, right? Right?

And here's a related and non-Voivod quote: "Cowboys know cowgirls ride on the Indian side."

And why all this 'he said/Blacky said' business?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan