my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Last Post (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: The Last Post
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 14, 2003 08:31     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Friends

Sorry guys and ladies, but until she leaves us alone I'm out of here.

mike
Emlyn K Helicopter

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted May 14, 2003 08:38     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps I missed something?
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted May 14, 2003 08:48     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, what's the deal with this "puzzled"?!?! I guess I missed something too...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 14, 2003 09:43     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh? What are you talking about? You ain't goin' anywhere, sonny-boy.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 14, 2003 09:54     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EKH!!!!!
Common, Man!!!!

Fight Fight Fight!!!

You cant quit just because of that!
Your gonna let her win???

BAH!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 14, 2003 14:26     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hope you come back soon, Reverend. You're one of the best people on this whole fuckin' board!

I learned to love Scum because of you, man!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 14, 2003 17:17     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, who's that ugly monster in the picture???
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 14, 2003 19:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHAT DA FUCK

I guess I've missed something by not reading EVERY post and EVERY topic...but I certainly don't wanna see the Helicopter leave...especially when I don't know why!!!

confused

Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 15, 2003 01:29     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Helicopter,

I'm still getting to know who's who in the board, but you seem to be an integral part of this VV fan group. I'm also confused (or should we say 'puzzled'?) about you leaving and whatever IPs are that Warcorpse mentioned.

I'm a new member and I'm pleasant, aren't I???

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 15, 2003 02:35     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I had to wait to collect IPs, 21 of them, just got another new one today.

Puzzled = 403

Shouldn't you have already known that?

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 15, 2003 02:53     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Amalthea:
Helicopter,

I'm still getting to know who's who in the board, but you seem to be an integral part of this VV fan group. I'm also confused (or should we say 'puzzled'?) about you leaving and whatever IPs are that Warcorpse mentioned.

To ban someone is to ban their IP #...That keeps that internet account from creating a new user name, like some would do if they were merely nick-banned.

Its almost as if I ran over someones dog and they are vindictive about it. I personally don't see how I have done anything that other members do not commonly do...and moreover...I'm not the one who started it. Its a personal grudge...thats all. Its kinda silly if you think about it because they started it...and so now they are plotting to ban for the exact same thing they started. For those who realize it, its a weak motive and a crooked one at that. The more they rehash it, the more obvious it becomes. I come back here today to find this after my posts lastnight, which at the time...consisted of replying in amusement at one of them talking about my poodle hair. My poodle hair? Everyday its something different and now today, it appears as though I'll be banned soon. I never messed with anyone who did not mess with me and they won't leave well enough alone. It could have been dropped long ago. All I was doing was defending myself against the insults that were being thrown my way and now I'm going to be banned *sigh* It goes to show where loyalties are. Certainly not in fairness or honesty, but in who you know. It won't be the first time I have been banned from CERTAIN boards. I really don't see what the big deal is. Its not going to change anything.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 15, 2003 05:34     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I had to wait to collect IPs, 21 of them, just got another new one today.

Puzzled = 403

Ya know. I just looked at my server IP address and I did not see 403. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing, but tell me something...

...Are You, the moderator of this forum, going to be giving out my E-mail address next?

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 15, 2003 05:34     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
blah blah blah

any closer warcorpse?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 15, 2003 07:43     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Amalthea:

Yes. You are quite pleasant.

This whole thing with Puzzled is funny.
She attacks certain folks on this board & then wonders why she is getting ganged.

EKH!!!....PLEASE COME BACK!!! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! lol!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 15, 2003 10:20     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:
The more they rehash it...

....and they won't leave well enough alone.

It could have been dropped long ago.

It won't be the first time I have been banned from CERTAIN boards. I really don't see what the big deal is. Its not going to change anything.

Puzzled, I see that you may no longer be able to post here and I tried to stay out of it!! I really did, but don't you see that you are equally, if not more, guilty of keeping this stupid shit going?? Hell, eveyone knows that there is a time when you just say, "Fuck it and fuck you" and let it fucking go! I swear, if I met you in a bar and you started in with all this "me, me, me" crap I would have walked away. But NOOOOOO, you would have followed me around and badgered me until I succumbed to your point of view. Well, sorry Puzzled but we all have different views on what is right, wrong AND funny, sarcastic, twisted and playful and different ways of dealing with it. So get over yourself and practice what you preach. Oh, and you are right about one thing: IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING!! You brought this all on yourself because whether you voluntarily leave or get banned from this board, the board and it's members will still be here.....whether you like it or not.....so there!

Now will somebody please destroy that soapbox?! Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

Catharsis
VoivodFan
Member # 283

posted May 15, 2003 10:28     Profile for Catharsis   Email Catharsis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amen to that. Phew! I've been working my way through some of these Puzzled threads. If any of you have much experience with the mentally ill you'll recognise the style.

Speaking as a new member myself, I have to say that Mr Helicopter made me feel at home and I want him back!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 15, 2003 10:45     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love you all.
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 15, 2003 11:10     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cry me a river
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 15, 2003 11:20     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marginal:
Cry me a river

Well...everyone but you, Marginal.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 15, 2003 14:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:

...Are You, the moderator of this forum, going to be giving out my E-mail address next?

Since, it's clearly displayed on your website that would hardly be necessary. * But don't plan on receiving my Christmas e-card though.

(*Note- don't give out personal information to people you just meet on net, you never know who they will pass it on to.)

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 15, 2003 16:27     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well at least the Nazis haven't been posting anything here lately...
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 15, 2003 17:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by El Indio:
Well at least the Nazis haven't been posting anything here lately...

Somehow I miss them. At least some of them were funny to laugh at...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 15, 2003 19:24     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatross and Marginal are funny to laugh at too.

Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 16, 2003 01:27     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's that about Nazis? Was there some Nazi troll problem in the past? Must have sucked.

Good statement, HyperG. I feel the same way; I haven't had anything to add except an exasperated 'jeeezzz.' Getting repeatedly banned from web message boards says more about the poster than the medium.

The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted May 16, 2003 05:44     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Puzzled = 403

like *unauthorized*???

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan