my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metal-Rules Snake interview

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metal-Rules Snake interview
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted May 12, 2003 12:10     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here
 |  IP: Logged
tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted May 12, 2003 12:25     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great article. Thanks!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 12, 2003 12:25     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Syl! Good interview!

I just wish they hadn't let that idiot do a review of "Voivod".

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 12, 2003 12:31     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Thanks Syl! Good interview!

I just wish they hadn't let that idiot do a review of "Voivod".

Yeah... No Shit.
What the hell crawled up his ass?

The 3 song advance review wasn't bad.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 13, 2003 02:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the link, Syl Disjonk. Great interview. Snake is so candid, I love it. This is my favorite part:

"Plus, we're in such a need of Rock. What I've heard, there's good bands out there, but sometimes there's a lack of maybe the old school. There's something that's missing sometimes. We wanted to have this kind of old school, rocking attitude, that do or die vibe".

WORD!!!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted May 14, 2003 14:55     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quote from the interview:
"There’s a very positive vibe coming from the Voivod camp…

Snake: It feels great. I just hope that all the black clouds and all the bad things are behind us."

Any subtle reference regarding the band Black Cloud??

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted May 15, 2003 00:29     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just hope that all the black clouds and all the bad things are behind us

or is he refering to the Blackened one himself?

Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 15, 2003 01:05     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm, black clouds could refer to Piggy's past health problems and such, but 'black cloud' certainly can be read as a loaded phrase when coming from Snake.

I agree -- what the world needs now is good, pure, honest Rock. (and love, sweet love)

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted May 15, 2003 07:53     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ohoh !
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 17, 2003 01:07     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Snake isn't talking about Blacky, FYI. All he's trying to say is all the bad luck and misfortunes that have occured in the past. (JEEZ!)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan