my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod live recording archive

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod live recording archive
Cahgoonis
VoivodFan
Member # 220

posted May 10, 2003 18:37     Profile for Cahgoonis   Email Cahgoonis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have made a site dedicated to live Voivod recordings, check it out. I'm still finishing a lot of it, but you can see what I currently have up. The" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/multiverse_archive/home.index.html[URL=http://www.geocities.com/multiverse_archive/home.index.html]The Multiverse
 |  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 10, 2003 19:24     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You don't need to code that...
Just put the straight URL up.

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted May 10, 2003 21:07     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is a very good idea....I look forward to it's completion so other collectors/tapers can add to it and make it into a really valuable source for the dedicated fans out there! Make this a worldwide point of reference....
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 11, 2003 01:43     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cahgoonis:
I have made a site dedicated to live Voivod recordings, check it out. I'm still finishing a lot of it, but you can see what I currently have up.
The Multiverse

There
(that was driving me nuts)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 11, 2003 06:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great idea and cool looking home page. Still looks like you have lots of work ahead of ya.
I have lots of VOIVOD shows that I have art for if you would like to use them let me know.

Why no picture of Eric on the homne page?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 11, 2003 12:36     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahaha...Tangento.

Cahgoonis...
Great job! We really appreciate you doing this project.
Be sure to keep us updated, ok?
Maybe WC can put a link to that on VVF.

Cheers to you!

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted May 13, 2003 17:20     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good job I will put the link on my website!
Foot
VoivodFan
Member # 60

posted May 13, 2003 17:52     Profile for Foot   Email Foot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanted to add my appreciation to the list. Fuckin' good job!
Cahgoonis
VoivodFan
Member # 220

posted May 14, 2003 01:14     Profile for Cahgoonis   Email Cahgoonis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you everyone for visiting the the archive & the compliments. Feel free to submit any recording notes or reviews, cover art or anything else you think would improve the site. If you're a taper or trader, please submit a trade link. The more help & info I get from you, the better the resouce will be for everyone. I've been hard at work adding more info as I can, so keep checking it out. Thanks everyone & stay heavy.
The Multiverse

Cahgoonis
VoivodFan
Member # 220

posted May 18, 2003 16:10     Profile for Cahgoonis   Email Cahgoonis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Multiverse has been updated with all the info & pictures that I have at this time. If you have any further info to contribute please send it my way. Thanks everyone.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 18, 2003 17:05     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey I finally put the Multiverse link up...
Once again - great job on the site, Cahgoonis

Motordeth: I need your site URL and a banner if you have one.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted May 18, 2003 17:32     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heres the URL: http://voivod.cjb.net/
The Banner:

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 18, 2003 17:41     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AHHH now I remember!
Thanks!

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 23, 2003 02:03     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After visiting this great archive website I feel like I've been missing a lot of good stuff!! Keep up the good work, Cahgoonis!

By the way, I'm interested in live CDs from 1989-92, though I don't have many things to trade
. Would any of you crazy 'Vod collectors be interested in Brazilian LP pressings of "Rrröööaaarrr" and "War and Pain"?? Let me know...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan