my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Any bloggers out there?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any bloggers out there?
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 10, 2003 00:01     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At first when I come across this blogger term I thought it was yet another funny slang term from England. One of my co-workers asked me if I was a blogger. As things have turned out, I think there is some real potential here. Imagine going to a news site where all of the news and interpretations are posted by "normal people" as opposed to the big players such as ABC, CBS, CNN, etc. Alot of people believe that this is a wave of the future - an important step which will help make the net that much more interactive. Not only that but this web logging has other applications such as music or metal news. Wait a minute, its already happening - at Voivodfan.com!!!
So does anyone have any good links to a blogger site?

Are you blogging yet?

|  IP: Logged
H.M.A. Merch guy
VoivodFan
Member # 311

posted May 10, 2003 16:26     Profile for H.M.A. Merch guy   Email H.M.A. Merch guy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....yeah,...at first glance,..I thought you'd meant 'BLAGGER',..as in 'Blaggers I.T.A.'.....but,..it's just a matter of time before WE become thee Media. I see that Rolling Stone has people scour fan sites for 'juicy bits'...and then they actually print it. I've thought of starting rumours on one of these fan sites in particular, to see if they'd actually print. What a bastard.
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted May 11, 2003 18:15     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There are so many different websites making blogs available {some of them aren't free though}.
http://www.my-diary.org is one of them. I used it a while back {although it hasn't been updated in a few months}. Sometimes you get to read another person's blog depending on wether or not they put it private or public.

When your life is interesting I guess it's ok... that's why mine stopped abruptly one day because I had nothing else to say...

Maybe I'll make one up about my cats' daily lives one day.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 12, 2003 13:35     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL VF! You certainly have enough cats to have a lot of material...

I haven't really got into blogging because for me writing HTML code is no big deal. But I can see why people would be attracted to it.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan