my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod in Detriot Friday!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod in Detriot Friday!
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 09, 2003 01:01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone going fill me in on the details.I bought tickets but cant go.I have fuck'n mandatory fuck'n overtime.Man i wish i could blow this fuck'n job off.Fuck'n ass bullshit crap.
IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 09, 2003 01:05     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
Anyone going fill me in on the details.I bought tickets but cant go.I have fuck'n mandatory fuck'n overtime.Man i wish i could blow this fuck'n job off.Fuck'n ass bullshit crap.

I feel your pain.
The boys just rolled through town yesterday, and there was no way I could afford to go.

Six months worth of layoffs will do that to you.
I just hope they come around again.
(other than Ozzfest)

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 09, 2003 01:09       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hear that.I've been umemployed for over a year and man does it suck and there's no way i'm going to Ozzfest if i had the money.Of all the band there the only one i would see is Voivod.
I do hope they do a better tour and hit more cities.

IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted May 09, 2003 11:02     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't feel bad. Some of us PAID when we could not afford it and still saw nothing.
Our shows were cancelled cause of the Jsonics illness.

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan