my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A question only you guys can answer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A question only you guys can answer
H.M.A. Merch guy
VoivodFan
Member # 311

posted May 09, 2003 00:57     Profile for H.M.A. Merch guy   Email H.M.A. Merch guy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did VOIVOD do a cover of "Two Tribes"-F.G.T.H.? If I'm correct,...that weasel will be put in his place,...I seem to recall it on a comp...Metal Massacre? C'mon guys,...help me out here.
 |  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 09, 2003 01:01     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by H.M.A. Merch guy:
Did VOIVOD do a cover of "Two Tribes"-F.G.T.H.? If I'm correct,...that weasel will be put in his place,...I seem to recall it on a comp...Metal Massacre? C'mon guys,...help me out here.

I am certainly not the resident historian around here,
but I would have to give you a resounding
'HELL FUCKING NO'

GOD I hate that song... UGH

H.M.A. Merch guy
VoivodFan
Member # 311

posted May 09, 2003 02:09     Profile for H.M.A. Merch guy   Email H.M.A. Merch guy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...Well,..beleive me,...I'm not exactly a fan of them or that song,...but I swear that it was on a comp. with Mace and Metal Church or some comp. I can't let the weasel win. God damnit,...this is going to kill me.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 09, 2003 03:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Say what you like about FGTH, but Two Tribes woul make a fucking awesome metal riff!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 09, 2003 03:30     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK I have done a bit of research, and the only 'Metal'
cover of this song I can find is written about here:
http://www.disturb.org/killeng.html

H.M.A. Merch guy
VoivodFan
Member # 311

posted May 10, 2003 00:28     Profile for H.M.A. Merch guy   Email H.M.A. Merch guy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK!! Now I remember,......it wasn't VOIVOD,....it was Warfare,...god damnit,...looks bad for H.M.A. Dumbass,...fuck.....
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 10, 2003 03:50     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha!

Don't worry man, you've made me smile on a cold, wet morning. Thankyou!

H.M.A. Merch guy
VoivodFan
Member # 311

posted May 10, 2003 15:59     Profile for H.M.A. Merch guy   Email H.M.A. Merch guy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....well,...thanks Lycan,...and yes,...I fessed up,...but I'll get the weasel,...he didn't know if VoiVod had covered it or not,...he was just questioning me,...and that's fine,...keeps me sharp.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan