my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I just thought of something that would totally suck.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I just thought of something that would totally suck.
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 08, 2003 19:31     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who here has smelled dear scent? If you have smelled it...you know its not a good thing. They kill dear and sell the scent. Wouldn't it suck if you went to a concert and someone was going around spraying dear scent on people. I'd know the smell anywhere and if someone did that to me, I would take it from them and make them eat it and this is no exaggeration. I wonder why such things pop into my head. I guess it seems like something someone would do.
 |  IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted May 08, 2003 19:42     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Deer. Does the deer have a little dow?
Yeah, two bucks! Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 08, 2003 19:45     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Deer/Dear...sounds the same at least.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 08, 2003 21:02     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, it couldn't be any worse than some dude "peeing in circles" while in the audience. This had actually happened right in front of me when I was watching "The Police" perform on their Synchronicity tour. I'm telling you, it doesn't take more than a split-second for a tight-knit group of people to "fan" out!
Iron Noggin
VoivodFan
Member # 310

posted May 09, 2003 00:37     Profile for Iron Noggin   Email Iron Noggin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BCoD:
Well, it couldn't be any worse than some dude "peeing in circles" while in the audience. This had actually happened right in front of me when I was watching "The Police" perform on their Synchronicity tour. I'm telling you, it doesn't take more than a split-second for a tight-knit group of people to "fan" out!

he wqas using his natural version of Raid's "Yard Guard"...needed space, i guess...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan