my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The video for "We carry on"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The video for "We carry on"
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 08, 2003 03:20     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone know where all it has aired and approximately how often?
 |  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 08, 2003 03:30     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can download it from the official site in Quicktime format, a 10 meg file. Its not as good quality wise as the video downloads you can get here, but its watchable.
http://www.voivod.com

..by Quality I mean the file format, not necessarily the video itself...

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 08, 2003 03:41     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, I have, but Thanks anyway. I was just curious about some things. I know alot of people have digital cable and there are probably cool station that I don't know about. As for me...I can't pick up one station so I am out of touch. I was wondering if MTV was approaching this video in a good light. I know MTV can let good things fall through the cracks all depending on their current get up. You never know with MTV.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan