my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anyone knows Anthrax?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone knows Anthrax?
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted May 07, 2003 14:09     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a contest going on Anthrax's site to win tix for the Montréal show on Sunday night... They ask a question and I don't have a clue what the answer is, 'cuz I don't own any Anthrax DVDs...

QUESTION: On the ANTHRAX: Return of the Killer A's DVD, what do they do to "Wake Up Québec"???

Can anyone help me out? Thanks!!!
http://www.anthrax.com/html/ANTHRAX_Quebec.htm

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 08, 2003 04:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No idea. Maybe they "bring the noise". Although I'd rather they just played "A.I.R" really fucking loud!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 12, 2003 14:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So Motordeth, how was the show? And how was the 7 hours bus ride from Jonquiere to Montreal?
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted May 12, 2003 15:05     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw them last night with Motorhead it was great. Bush got a good vocal my only complain is that they didn't play Indian !
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 12, 2003 16:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syl Disjonk:
I saw them last night with Motorhead it was great. Bush got a good vocal my only complain is that they didn't play Indian !

I think they let that one go with Belladonna (since he was an Indian). I do like Bush's voice better than Joeys...lottsa power!!!

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted May 12, 2003 18:23     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I think they let that one go with Belladonna (since he was an Indian). I do like Bush's voice better than Joeys...lottsa power!!!

It does make a lot of sens for the Indian song. Even if Bush got a stronger voice their will always be people complaining about him because he is not the original.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted May 12, 2003 21:47     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
So Motordeth, how was the show? And how was the 7 hours bus ride from Jonquiere to Montreal?

Hummm...well...I will resume my trip:

(Sorry for the bad english...)

The bus ride sucks a lot! I hate buses the bench are so small for a 1m,82 guy! haha!

For the show!

Soulforge were the openers its a Montréal band they were good but not really my type of music...

After Soulforge that was...Havochate still not really my type, the music was good but the singer sucks a lot!

And now comes ANTHRAX!!! The sound was really good, they very energetic! They played (I can't remember all songs and its not the good order...):

What Doesnt Die
Black Dahlia
Got The Time
Caught In A Mosh
Safe Home
Indise Out
Antisocial
1000 Point Of Hate
Nobody Knows Anything
Efilnikufesin(N.F.L.)
Only
Bring The Noise

MOTÖRHEAD comes with their big sound! I was in the front row right in front of Lemmy!

The setlist was (I can't remember all songs and its not the good order...):

We are Motörhead
No Class
God Save The Queen
Overkill
Killed By Death
Ace of Spades
Orgasmatron
Metropolis
Going To Brazil
Sacrifice
Civil War
Iron Fist
Over Your Shoulder
Shoot You In The Back
Damage Case
Brave New World
R.A.M.O.N.E.S.

A very memorable show!

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted May 13, 2003 22:56     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bump to this topic that was really fuckin' nice!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan